What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: wet test  (Read 2973 times)

surfmore

wet test
« on: April 29, 2005, 03:09:02 pm »
Well, we are going tomorrow to wet test the sundance maxxus and the hot springs vista. I have tested them both already and liked the maxxus with the depth and the footmound but also liked the vista with the motto massage. Too bad we couldn't put the motta massage in the maxxus then it would be a no brainer for me. The wife and kids are going tomorrow so we will see what we can all agree on and will be ready to soak at home soon.  

Hot Tub Forum

wet test
« on: April 29, 2005, 03:09:02 pm »

shabba34

Re: wet test
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2005, 03:12:18 pm »
Well, we are going tomorrow to wet test the sundance maxxus and the hot springs vista. I have tested them both already and liked the maxxus with the depth and the footmound but also liked the vista with the motto massage. Too bad we couldn't put the motta massage in the maxxus then it would be a no brainer for me. The wife and kids are going tomorrow so we will see what we can all agree on and will be ready to soak at home soon.  

Wow, tough choice between two great spas.  When you wet test the Vista, kindly ask you salesperson to relocate the 2 rotary jets to the bottom of the right corner bucket seat.  Makes a big difference and gives great lower back therapy.  Good Luck, and remember a happy wife is a happy life ;)
« Last Edit: April 29, 2005, 03:19:44 pm by pkud »

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2005, 03:20:06 pm »
I love it, im not the only guy that suffers from the opinions from the dark side.  My wife went from not wanting any involvement to picking the color, model, series and amount of jets.

I had to drop the foot down hard and let her know that I wear the pants in this relationship, unfortunately, she told me what ones to wear.

;D

surfmore

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2005, 05:30:59 pm »
Hey bosco maybe our wives are related in some way because she also tells me what pants to wear and also what color. Also I am sure she will pick out the color spa and the model but either way I will be happy and like what pkud said about happy wives.

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2005, 06:37:10 pm »
I couldnt agree more.  It is funny, I researched and did everything to get the right tub, and my beautiful wife gave me the o.k. to spend our hard earned money on a tub. The least I could do was let her pick the color.  

hottubber

• Hottubbing under the stars...PRICELE SS
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2005, 08:54:29 am »
I agree, you are comparing two very good spas. You know, you can turn the Fluidic Jets and create a side to side massage, it's as close as you'll get to the Moto, nice option in the Maxxus. Also in the Accu-ssage therapy seat,.. when you turn the pump on you get a waffling feel from the jets until you introduce air to them, then it straightens out. That is impressive.
It's funny about the wives, they do make the final decision when it comes to the colors on most things.  Now that that's behind us, I pick out the color of the Fatboy.
Unless she won't let me. :-[

hottubber... ;D

J._McD

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2005, 11:08:58 am »
Funny thing about wives and who wears the pants.  She showed me the size of hers and told me to try them on.  Of course I told her, honey, I can't get into those.  She said, your right, and until you change your mind, you won't.  ::)

Who says we have freedom of choice?  Women rule the world and know how to do it.  They just let us think we are making the decision after they give us "guidance".  ;D

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2005, 11:08:58 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42