What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Stuart signing off...  (Read 5170 times)

brewski

• When in doubt bathe naked!!!
Re: Stuart signing off...
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2005, 12:07:45 pm »
 :(
I too will miss you Stu and wish you and the family the best. I'm not a frequest poster here by any measure but you have helped me out in the past and I'm sure you would do the same in the future if asked.

Come back soon!!!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2005, 12:07:45 pm »

obi wan

• you're just jealous the voices only talk to ME!
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2005, 12:39:59 pm »
i am not a dealer,i am a consumer who just bought a new spa, and have only been reading/posting here for a few months. i learned quite a bit from you, and folks like you. hate to see you go.
would it be out of line to ask if you post on other boards. and if so, which ones? that way i can still get good advice, and professional comments........

ht-mod

Another breif review of the Forum Guidelines
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2005, 05:07:58 pm »
Below are quotations from the Forum Guidelines posted at the top of the message board.  Since its apparent that I'm being misunderstood and drawing ire I feel a need to explain things point by point.

Please treat people how you would like to be treated. Foul language, personal attacks or behavior that is disruptive to the helpful atmosphere of the sites will result in that member being banned from the sites.

In the past, the forum suffered from a few individuals who chose to disrupt the forum by instigating arguements with those who disagreed with them, wasting bandwidth on namecalling, insults, and circuitous mudslinging.

Posting jabs at someone, or even posting support for such jabs appears to some as an open invitation to defend themselves in this open, but moderated forum.

The offending contributor and the supporting poster (Stuart) were both quietly warned not to comment on "JA" unless it was in reference to his product or service. The posts were simply deleted.  Neither of them were banned for the infraction, and are both welcome to remain if pride permits them.

Topics/posts related to the activities of the moderators or administrators are not permitted. Moderators/administrators would be delighted to hear  
your opinions via email.

If you have a problem or a comment on how something is handled- Private message me, Bill, or Sonny. Your opinions on spas here are what counts.

We reserve the right to modify/edit any content that has been placed on WhatsTheBest.net  

If I continue to find posts that are inflammatory, I will do the best I can to find them for editing or deletion. Everyone gets fair warning of whats acceptable. If I miss something, private message me.

Hot Tub Forum

Another breif review of the Forum Guidelines
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2005, 05:07:58 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42