What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Well Now I love my new Marquis  (Read 2098 times)

busdude

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Well Now I love my new Marquis
« on: March 26, 2005, 12:01:48 am »
After 30 days of waiting for the lift cover (couldnt' fill it till the lift was on cos of space problems), having the delivery guy yell at me, looking at holes on the side, and thinking of paying $5,000 without any remedy, not to mention that everyone can't enjoy the spa if I'm using zone 2 and zone 3, I have fallen in love with my spa.

It is mcuh nice than my other one. I think that if the dealer had really understood this spa they would not have said all the jets would work on a 240 I may not have been as discourage with everything else that messed up.

But my dealer came around and that mean delivery guy turned out to be quite nice (still think my original sales girl should have returned my calls) and now I've offered to take store credit instead of making him come out with a new skirt since he plugged up the holes, but anyway,

I fell in love with the spa. I still think it's unfair that if I want to have the foot jets on, the other three seats experience NO jets. I just think that's weird STUART. But I am usually in it by myself.

And STUART your right, the one set of jets is quite powerful.

But most of all, my legs don't hurt as bad and she's so very quiet and quite comfortably.

:) ;) 8) :-* :-* :-* :-*

Hot Tub Forum

Well Now I love my new Marquis
« on: March 26, 2005, 12:01:48 am »

Guttboy

• In San Antonio looking for a spa....
Re: Well Now I love my new Marquis
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2005, 09:13:58 am »
Glad it worked out for you Bus Dude!

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Well Now I love my new Marquis
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2005, 09:13:58 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42