What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Weslo, Image or Dream Maker...  (Read 3035 times)

bradyboy

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Weslo, Image or Dream Maker...
« on: March 25, 2005, 12:27:36 am »
Hi all,
I'm new to the hot tub world and out shopping for one.  I've come across these three brands which are more in my price range.  Please be as critical as possible about them, I need to know what is what.  
I've also researched Reflections Spas, as well as Jacuzzi (very expensive).  I live in NY and would like to have one for myself and family.  Price is obviously a concern but I don't want to throw my cash away.  Thanks for the knowledge in advance.
BB

Hot Tub Forum

Weslo, Image or Dream Maker...
« on: March 25, 2005, 12:27:36 am »

poolboy34

Re: Weslo, Image or Dream Maker...
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2005, 08:38:47 am »
Nordic Spas are in the same price range as the three you mentioned, are of way better quality too.

bradyboy

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2005, 12:05:28 pm »
Thanks for the info, I appreciate it.  I'll look them up and see the deal.  What specific one would you recommend?
Thanks again.
BB

TubbinSoon, now we be tubbin

• Wot the
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2005, 02:40:52 pm »
Theres a guy with posting name of something like JaySlater that posts on Doc's board and this one too I believe  that has a Nordic and loves it. Seems like he bought in MD or PA for $4300 or was it $4700. He really likes the tub and will be glad to send you an email. Do a search if ya know how and find his posts.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2005, 02:40:52 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42