What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: whats the best hot tub  (Read 10975 times)

pshscul

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
whats the best hot tub
« on: March 23, 2005, 02:31:43 pm »
 :-[ i am so confused. My daughter and I both have chronic pain. hers is from fibromialga and mine from Lymes. We are about to buy a diplomat by demention one. Now we are confused if we are doing the right thing. She is so chemical sensitive and my husband is so cost efficent he drives me crazy. We are from the northeast and will use it during the winter. The tallest person in our home is 5 10 and my daughter is only 5 ft. We want 2 recliners in it if possible. I have a big floating problem. It is hard for me not to floot up. With the diplomat, it had rist and hand grips.We would be greatful for any help!

Hot Tub Forum

whats the best hot tub
« on: March 23, 2005, 02:31:43 pm »

hottubber

• Hottubbing under the stars...PRICELE SS
Re: whats the best hot tub
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2005, 03:49:11 pm »
If you want a double lounger, take a look at the 530Z from Marquis Spas. It is a nice model with some nice features, not overly priced either...

good luck.

hottubber... ;D

TubbinSoon, now we be tubbin

• Wot the
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2005, 04:17:56 pm »
 diplomat by demention one...

Ah yes, the demented tub. I luv it.

Guttboy

• In San Antonio looking for a spa....
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2005, 04:39:35 pm »
Make sure you wet test...you might find that a lounger is not the thing for you especially based on your heights and tendency to float.  We thought we wanted loungers but after wet testing have ruled them out.

shabba34

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2005, 05:14:27 pm »
My wife is 5-5 and I'm 6-1, have a spa with one lounge and neither one of us use it.  Take a dip, only way to find out. ;D

BadBack

• In a state of Euphoria!
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2005, 05:35:41 pm »
You and your daughter have many options since you do not need a very deep spa.  I would reconsider the dual loungers, I thought I wanted one but, found out they were not for me.  Try the Marquis line of spas the jet therapy is very good.  Most of my back problems stem from my legs and I found the Euphoria to be very soothing.

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2005, 05:44:45 pm »
diplomat by demention one...

Ah yes, the demented tub. I luv it.

I debated commenting on that, but didn't want to imply anything about our respected D1 dealers here.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

shabba34

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2005, 09:28:04 pm »
Had a customer wet test a hotspring envoy as well as a demension 1 diplomat and fit in neither.  They bought a coleman.  It shows you that you have to wet test.  You really only need to find a spa that has two personally comfortable seats.  There is not a spa out there that has 4-6-8 seats that fit everyone.  Actually there is one
Made by HotJacaldemarartesundemenslacolonscopy spas 2,000,000 dealers world wide. ;D

windsurfdog

• Loving this cool weather....
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2005, 08:55:19 am »
First, I love my lounger--as well as I love the other seats in my tub....but I would not want two loungers.  Each seat in my tub gives different therapy and I always rotate between each seat.  Having two seats that were at least similar if not exact would not be my preference.  Variety is the spice of spas........ 8)
We, the unwilling, led by the unqualified, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful...

hottubber

• Hottubbing under the stars...PRICELE SS
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2005, 09:55:19 am »
I think what you should do is go out and shop. Once you determine what dealer you will work with, WET TEST.
Many consumers think they want a lounge or two in a spa, until they try it out with water in it. This may be what you're looking for, but if not, you will know when you wet test.
What's the best,... ??? That all depends on your needs. The most expensive spa may not be the best for YOU and your family. The best is only for you to decide, once you decide, that is the best.

hottubber.. ;D

TubbinSoon, now we be tubbin

• Wot the
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2005, 10:30:50 am »

I debated commenting on that, but didn't want to imply anything about our respected D1 dealers here.

I wished I had not sent it afterwards because it could be intrepeted as a swipe at language skills but the fact is I really like Freudian Slips or keyboard entry goofs and things that mean what you mean but mean something else?

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2005, 10:38:33 am »

I wished I had not sent it afterwards because it could be intrepeted as a swipe at language skills but the fact is I really like Freudian Slips or keyboard entry goofs and things that mean what you mean but mean something else?

I no what you mean.  My language skills are pretty good, and I know the difference between to, two, too, they're, and their, but in my typing I so frequently use the wrong won.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2005, 11:11:36 am »

I no what you mean.  My language skills are pretty good, and I know the difference between to, two, too, they're, and their, but in my typing I so frequently use the wrong won.

I two find myself using the wrong 1! The word I most commonly use wrong is where, were....

BTW, wet test the D1 Diplomat and nothing else will matter after that. ;D

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2005, 12:39:19 pm »
First, I love my lounger--as well as I love the other seats in my tub....but I would not want two loungers.  Each seat in my tub gives different therapy and I always rotate between each seat.  Having two seats that were at least similar if not exact would not be my preference.  Variety is the spice of spas........ 8)

You are right, to a point, Windsurfdog!!  I have 2 moto-massage seats in my Vanguard so hubby and I don't fight over who gets it!!

;)
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

johnny

« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2014, 01:44:21 pm »
all i can tell you do not purchase demension one hot tub i had mine for 4 years and more troubles than you can imagine, and there service sucks

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2014, 01:44:21 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42