What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: LA Spa's ? ? ? Opinions...  (Read 2815 times)

Guttboy

• In San Antonio looking for a spa....
LA Spa's ? ? ? Opinions...
« on: March 23, 2005, 09:05:42 pm »
Hi all!

There is a dealer up in Austin TX that carries Artesian spas and LA Spas....(sun valley too but not sure what they are).

The owner called me back twice tonight so set up some testing up in Austin...this would be a trip for us...I digress...LOL

He mentioned that LA Spa's were a very popular brand up there.  I have attempted a search here on the website but I get lots of words with LA in them but not much on LA spas....

What are your opinions on LA Spa's?

Once we get up there we might as well try them as well...

Thoughts....

Again thanks for ALL the help and advice...this board rocks!

Hot Tub Forum

LA Spa's ? ? ? Opinions...
« on: March 23, 2005, 09:05:42 pm »

steve771

Re: LA Spa's ? ? ? Opinions...
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2005, 11:57:44 pm »
I have one and really like it.  It isn't a 'top-of-the-line' sort of spa, but very nice, IMH (and biased, I suppose) O!  There are some other people on these boards with experience and I think they will weigh in on this once they see the thread.

One thing I really like is their filter system.  It is a cloth bag with a plastic frame.  It seems to work well, and every week or so you just slide them off, drop them into the washing machine with a 1/4 cup of bleach and they come out looking like new!

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2005, 06:49:27 am »
Other's may not agree, but LA was among my top 3 choices!

I thought they were great during the wet tests!!  The dealer was great, she knew I was leaning toward the Vanguard, so she found tubs in the line that were comparing apples to apples!

Hope this helps (I don't remember what prices I was given, it has been a while!)

Hope this helps!  ;D
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2005, 06:49:27 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42