What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Sarena Bay vs. Chairman II  (Read 2757 times)

noto

Sarena Bay vs. Chairman II
« on: March 13, 2005, 07:05:20 pm »
Im trying to decide between the two.  I know they are very different.  I just wanted to hear the opinions of people that know a thing or two about these 2 spas.  thanks.

Hot Tub Forum

Sarena Bay vs. Chairman II
« on: March 13, 2005, 07:05:20 pm »

poolboy34

Re: Sarena Bay vs. Chairman II
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2005, 11:30:24 pm »
These are two very distinct models offered by D-1.  It depends what you are going for.  the sarena bay i would say is the more versatile of the two spas.  Meaning that you have a lot of room to move about to get the massage you want.  Also if you are of average height the bio-form recliners will be a better fit as you shouldn't float out of them.  the Ultra-Lounge in the Chairman II is very long, and people 6' and under in height will generally float out of it.  The Sarena bay is also very unique in terms of styling when compared with the Chairman II.  Both are top notch spas.  not to long ago the Chairman II was considered D-1's TOP model, as well as one of the best spas on the market (still is).

Jason,
Store Manager for D-1, Cladera & Nordic Spas Dealer

mowgli1

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2005, 12:07:20 am »
The Sarena Bay is much larger at 10' x 7' 8" as opposed to the Chairman II at 7' 8" x  7' 8". Have you seen the Sarena Bay in person? The size and styling of this spa in person is amazing. We liked the dual recliners as the top feature, coupled with the extra room made this our choice. You should consider the Lotus Bay also. (no lounger) Same styling as SB but the size of the Chaiman II. Wet test will help you decide. Also be aware that most dealers only deliver the SB by crane unless you have  an 8-10 ft entry to your site.  Whatever D1 model you choose you can't go wrong.

noto

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2005, 06:35:37 am »
do you know of a dealer in north jersey that has it on display?

mowgli1

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2005, 07:58:33 am »
Go to the dealer locater on the D1 website and call your closest dealer. If the closest dealer doesn't have one in the showroom he will probably know of a dealer that does. From my experience in talking to dealers in Michigan and Arizona the Sarena Bay is not a spa they keep in inventory. Most have one in their showroom though. There are some good D1 dealers on this forum that can give you more info.

Good Luck

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2005, 07:58:33 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42