What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: ASAP -  American Spas & Pools  (Read 5365 times)

Denise

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
ASAP -  American Spas & Pools
« on: February 26, 2005, 04:58:42 pm »
Has anyone ever heard of ASAP Spas in Warren, Ohio?

Hot Tub Forum

ASAP -  American Spas & Pools
« on: February 26, 2005, 04:58:42 pm »

Greenraisin

• See you down life's highway!
Re: ASAP -  American Spas & Pools
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2005, 08:26:27 pm »
I've heard of Advanced Spas and Pools in CIncinnati, Middletown and Dayton...

OHspaDealer

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2005, 09:42:50 am »
Ive heard of them Denise, and have taken trade in's on their spas. Its a small mom & pop operation. Ive had two of their service techs asking if we will hire them as they dont like the way the co. does business or treats their customers.

saz

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2005, 08:57:58 am »
and there was me thinking ASAP meant As Soon As Possible.......maybe that's just the way they like to do busines ::)

drprwnap

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2005, 10:46:31 am »
Has anyone ever heard of ASAP Spas in Warren, Ohio?

Denise,
I live in Hermitage, Pa. We have just started looking for a hot tub. Why, may I ask, are you fooling around with ASAP Spas when there are many long standing dealers??? We went to Lighthouse and Burnett, both of which have been in business for over 20 years. Bought an above ground pool from Lighthouse in the late '80's and they are still the place I go for chemicals. I have never heard of ASAP Spas. I'm not saying they are bad, but from what I've read on this board, you should stick with a long standing dealer. One thing about the two above named dealers is that they both have factory trainned techs on staff. I would be very cautious with ASAP Spas. Maybe they are good, but I would check them out REAL close!!!! :)  Nick at Burnett was great with us!! ;D So was the salesman at Lighthouse! This w/e we are going to look at Marquis at Caribbean Pools and Hot Tubs. Gee, I just thought of something. This entire post assumes you are from the Warren/Youngstown area. I hope this is the case!! ;D
Lovin' Spatopia in my Epic!

rick_in_cleveland

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2005, 02:31:14 pm »
I bought my Reward from Caribbean Pools and Hot Tubs in Austintown almost 2 years ago and I live 60 miles from them.  A great dealer and a great tub.  You will be happy with both.  Tell them I said Hi

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2005, 04:15:23 pm »

We went to Lighthouse and

I will add I know of one Vita ownder who bought her spa from this dealership and was very happy with them.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

OHspaDealer

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2005, 03:27:13 pm »
Im surprised at the amount of customers we get from that area, folks drivng from Warren to Cleveland area. I guess folks will travel to get the spa and/or deal they want.

rick_in_cleveland

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2005, 04:04:20 pm »
I doubt very much anyone is driving 60 miles plus to buy a Masterspa or Downeast spa from you.  In fact if I read my ads right Lesure Time Whse (the Cleveland MasterSpa dealer)  is going out of business.

OHspaDealer

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2005, 10:10:06 am »
Rick, I dont work for Leisuretime. Theyve been bought out.  In fact, we did a show in Ashtabula and sold 60 tubs one weekend, 70 another.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2005, 10:11:49 am by OHspaDealer »

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2005, 10:10:06 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42