What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: tubbing unda  da trees  (Read 1885 times)

wade

tubbing unda  da trees
« on: March 05, 2005, 04:15:44 pm »
when i built my deck around my tub ,i decided to build under the shade of a tree.has anybody heard of any problems from this? we get the odd leaf that we don't scoop out, but they get picked up buy tray trap above filter.has any body heard of any problems from this.

Hot Tub Forum

tubbing unda  da trees
« on: March 05, 2005, 04:15:44 pm »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Re: tubbing unda  da trees
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2005, 07:20:06 am »
We cut down our Maple tree because it was growing way too big and putting big branches over the house. Given the huge ice storm we had over Christmas and the resulting power outages from down tree branches all around my house I'm glad I did.  In the two years since cut the tree down my neighbors tree is trying to grow into its space.  For ours after a rain, or days after that icestorm you get cold drips falling in the tub (Jokes expected) while you trying to use it. In the spring that branch is coming donw.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2005, 07:20:45 am by wmccall »
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

windsurfdog

• Loving this cool weather....
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2005, 09:05:46 am »
....cold drips falling in the tub (Jokes expected)....

Hope you didn't hurt yourself!  ;D
(....didn't want you to be disappointed with a lack of jokes.... ;))
We, the unwilling, led by the unqualified, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful...

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2005, 09:05:46 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42