What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Small tub advice appreciated!  (Read 5669 times)

saz

Re: Small tub advice appreciated!
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2005, 09:13:39 am »
Wow thanks for the advice....even though some of it MAY be a bit biased?? .

ok a little bit of onfo from someone not as well informed as the dealers on here, but just a hottub owner.  I have the marquis reward, but when we were originally looking round for a tub, looked at the everyday range from marquis, (as prev mentioned in this thread) the only reason we didnt go for that range, is that it came with proper wooden sides,and not the dura wood. The proper wood was a prob for us as the tub was going into a corner, so yes, we could have protected the two sides with varnish/whatever before we put it into place, but that then meant that we wouldnt be able to treat the wood afterwards.

lol...Yes Steve I think we were all very discreet....I hope it was not so much that they missed our little almost silent plug... ::)....I mean I alomst wanted to shout...BUY MARQUIS..... ;)

Mendo, I can hear you all the way over here!!!lol

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2005, 09:13:39 am »

zzaphod42

« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2005, 12:56:46 pm »
Did I miss my chance to mention Beachcomber? ???

Shoot, I never seem to find enough time to actually post on here. :(

Beachcomber has some nice high quality/simple layout round tubs that are offered with different height and electrical options.

OK I'm done ;D

Joe

hottubber

• Hottubbing under the stars...PRICELE SS
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2005, 05:47:25 pm »
Can Spa,

Are you limited in size where the spa is going? That 212 is a nice LITTLE spa, if you have broad shoulders, it will be tight. Regardless of what you do, make sure you wet test the spa before you buy it. Marquis is a very good quality brand, if it fits your needs and budget, go for it. ;D

Zoo

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2005, 08:08:36 pm »
Hi Can_Spa,

There are many great smaller tubs out there to choose from. I personally think that the round Beachcomber seems like a great party tub. I'm pretty sure that you can get this unit with digital controls etc (although no Protec). If weight is an issue then the Softtub 300 might fit the bill. They seem well made and my wife has a client that has had one for years here in Guelph, Ontario and has moved it between indoors/outdoors and has been able to maintain the water temperature even in the dead of winter (i.e. right now!).
 I think that Hot Tub Man may own one of these presently. Perhaps he might be able to give you some insight on its performance.

Zoo

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2005, 01:51:04 am »
What have you found so far?

Did you purchase anything yet?

???
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2005, 01:51:04 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42