What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: 2005 Artesian Spas  (Read 9694 times)

hottubber

• Hottubbing under the stars...PRICELE SS
2005 Artesian Spas
« on: February 17, 2005, 05:37:46 pm »
Finally...I've ordered my first truckload of Artesian Spas. I am really excited about the opportunity to display and sell the line from Artesian, especially the Platinum, Piper Glen. With over 24 years of retail spa sales under my belt, I've finally bitten the bullet and in a big way.
I have been looking for a new and different product line for years, it is finally happening. The display will consist of 2 Platinum, 3 Gold another 7 Island Series spas. I can't wait.
It's funny how after such a long time in this industry, I can still get excited over a spa. Any insight from exsisting Artesian dealers? What works for you? Please advise... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hot Tub Forum

2005 Artesian Spas
« on: February 17, 2005, 05:37:46 pm »

wetone

Re: 2005 Artesian Spas
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2005, 08:22:53 am »
Congrats, on picking up a good line of spas.  
In our area the most popular models are, 1. Piper Glen, Platium class 2. Emerald & Onyx, gold class. 3. Antigua, Captiva, Bahama & Caymen in the Island series.

salesdvl

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2005, 06:39:50 pm »
2 yrs ago we displayed the Gold Emerald but it didnt sell well So last year we dropped it.  
2004 we had: The Piper Glen loaded, Onyx, Gr Bahama ( loaded w/ waterfall, stereo, & lights), Gr Cayman, 2 Antiguas ( 1 loaded out ) , the Santa Cruz, and the Cabo 28 jet w/ stereo.

This year we are keeping all of those and adding the Dove Canyon, Ruby, Saba, & Lapaz
Measure once, cut twice.

hottubber

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2005, 03:23:39 pm »
Let me be the first to say, I really appreciate the feedback from this board, whether it be positive or negative. Are there only 2 Artesian dealers out there that can give insight on their products or are they ashamed of their selection of spas?
How about homeowners, any isues??
« Last Edit: February 24, 2005, 02:34:59 pm by hottubber »

hottubber

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2005, 02:37:30 pm »
hi, spa-guy from pennsauken, nj.  if you deliver a spa over the bridge to pa. is there any sales tax?  or are you gonna lie to me for the 4th time?  you suck and i know 2 couples right now looking for a tub and i would never send them to a liar like you! also your a rat, trying to make me look bad in front of my wife.  i thought you were different, but your just like the rest of them. lying, deceiving,  balding,  you should where a hat dude.  anyway glad i didn't buy one from you cause i found something way better with way more power then your weak pumps in the platinum class.  i should of listened to the sundance people, cause they were right about you.      the end. :P :o ;D

??? ??? ??? ??? I don't know what you're talking about...
« Last Edit: February 26, 2005, 02:38:39 pm by hottubber »

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2005, 02:40:34 pm »
 anyway glad i didn't buy one from you cause i found something way better with way more power then your weak pumps in the platinum class.  i should of listened to the sundance people, cause they were right about you.      the end. :P :o ;D

You found a spa with more than 15 HP of pumps and no diverter valves - WOW!  What brand is it? ???

hottubber

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2005, 02:43:28 pm »
I started this post to get some feedback about the product, Artesian. I don't know where it is going now.
I think I'm being confused with another dealer here.
Please , fill me in ???
« Last Edit: February 26, 2005, 02:52:46 pm by hottubber »

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2005, 03:08:56 pm »
Hair,

The guy your referring to isn't the same person here - so your insulting the wrong person - LOL !:o

HE IS PROBABLY THE SUNDANCE DEALER THAT YOU TALKED TO!!!!

He has contacted me as he is a dealer here in NJ and I thought he was the same dealer your referring to but he is not. He has picked up the Artesian line (I guess it's bad timing on hottubber"s part). I know he's not the same person as he invited me to his showroom.

Hottubber,

You picked up Artesian at the right time - if this guy's as bad as hair says - then people are going to run screaming from his place and maybe you'll pick up his business (hopefully not all of it - I would like my dealer to get some of it - LOL  ;))

Vinny

hottubber

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2005, 03:16:46 pm »
Vinny,

WOW, What a relief... You don't know how aggrevated I felt when I read this post from hair.

I immediately sent a pm to him to find out what his issues with me, personally were. I don't know him, don't know his wife, never spoke to him. I never even spoke of him. As a matter of fact, balding? Far from it, I do need a haircut though.

I am curious to find out who he was referring to.

Thanks for the support. His post has me leaning toward a cold one... ;D Maybe, Fezzi's...

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2005, 03:19:55 pm »
I am curious to find out who he was referring to.

Thanks for the support. His post has me leaning toward a cold one... ;D Maybe, Fezzi's...

Hey if your buying ... we can discuss it - I do like Sam Adams on tap!

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2005, 03:27:03 pm »
hi, spa-guy from pennsauken, nj.  if you deliver a spa over the bridge to pa. is there any sales tax?
Well, to answer this one simple question - yes, here in California we have to charge sales tax if we write up the sale here. Even if we deliver it out of state.

And I'm not bald, so I guess it wasn't me...

;)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

hottubber

« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2005, 03:40:58 pm »
Chas,
Here on the east coast,.. NJ or Pa., I beleive that the dealer is supposed to charge sales tax and turn it in to the state that the customer buys from.
Do you honestly think this happens? I know that by having retail showrooms in both states, I have to charge it anyway. There are dealers that will sell to customers over the state line and they will wave the sales tax, just to get the sale.
One day, it will bite them in the AS*. ;D

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2005, 03:41:11 pm »
        p.s.  where in nj is your store hottubber?

Do I get a commission if you get this sale - maybe I can sell tubs on the weekend!

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2005, 03:43:41 pm »

And I'm not bald, so I guess it wasn't me...

;)

Chas,

Are you sure you aren't selling tubs on the East Coast too?

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2005, 04:08:58 pm »
Chas,

Are you sure you aren't selling tubs on the East Coast too?
Let me check into that, and get back to you

;D ;D ;)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2005, 04:08:58 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42