What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: TR Siberian vs HS Vista  (Read 7307 times)

hottubber

• Hottubbing under the stars...PRICELE SS
Re: TR Siberian vs HS Vista
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2005, 09:33:45 am »
It looks like the Vista is the way to go based on the fact that the Siberian is no longer going to be available, according to a post I read just the other day. Does anyone know why the Siberian is going by the waistside? Has Watkins replaced it with another model? Maybe an upgraded model with more desirable features? I know it has been in the TR line for a while, it must not have been a big seller for them. Oh well, next...I am sure they know what they are doing.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2005, 09:33:45 am »

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2005, 09:55:23 am »
The Siberian was a very large spa and most of the people that were looking at that amount of money went ahead and bought a Landmark, Vista, or Grandee.

The Caspian looks just like a smaller Siberian and seems to be pretty popular in it's price slot.

HotSpring unveiled the new Accolade and thus had to remove a spa from it's lineup.  The Siberian was it.

As always, one of the things that really gives the consumer peace of mind is the availability of all parts for all spas Watkins makes.  The Siberian is no different.

CEO
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

spahunter

• Can't wait to soak!
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2005, 06:14:13 pm »
Just an update...one week and and we LOVE our spa. Really happy I decided on the Siberian. Loving the different height seats especially when entertaining friends. AS far as why the dc'd the SIberian, our Hot Springs saleswoman mentioned the  fact that they did add the new spa. She also suggested that they decided to stop making the SIb because it was takign too many sales away from the Vista. I'm not saying it is better than the Vista , just that many people who wanted a bigger tub liked the fact the Sib  was as almost as big and still about 1500 cheaper. She said, "basically we were competing with ourselves for potential buyers of our biggest Hot Springs models (Grandee and Vista) . Anyway, thanks for all the info at this site. Made me a more confident and knowledgeable buyer.  

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2005, 06:14:13 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42