What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: I'm impressed and a bit humbled  (Read 15335 times)

Steve

• Ultimate Member
Re: I'm impressed and a bit humbled
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2005, 05:03:22 pm »

Its time for you to come clean "Steve"!

Well....you've heard of Stevie Nicks right? ???
I think Stuart and Mendo can confirm my stunning masculinity ;)...uhhh that didn't sound right... ??? You know what I mean. ;D

Steve

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2005, 05:03:22 pm »

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2005, 05:07:54 pm »

I'm impressed and a bit humbled

If you only knew how often I've wanted a woman to say that to me..... :o ;)

HotTubMan

• My 2.1 cents, eh
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2005, 05:16:17 pm »

Wasn't your neighbor from the wolfman story impressed and humbled :) ;) :D ;D 8)
Homeworks Financing Representative

Chris_H

« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2005, 05:16:42 pm »

Happens all the time to me.

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2005, 06:46:51 pm »

Well....you've heard of Stevie Nicks right? ???
I think Stuart and Mendo can confirm my stunning masculinity ;)...uhhh that didn't sound right... ??? You know what I mean. ;D

Steve

Yes...Yes...I can vouch for the super studness of Steve....pouty lips.....bedroom sultry eyes....A body to would make Arnie stand up and take notice....wait.....Steve....that is the rep who works with you from Mexico....what is her name... :P...No...No...really...If I were a women I am sure Steve would make the list of the the top 10,000...;)
« Last Edit: February 09, 2005, 08:05:16 pm by Mendocino101 »

stuart

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2005, 09:22:48 pm »
Man as big as Mendo is if he gave a description of me that way I would hide!! :o :o :-X

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2005, 09:24:34 pm »
lol.....now...now...Stuart....you can run.... :o

stuart

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2005, 10:05:22 pm »
lol.....now...now...Stuart....you can run.... :o

Oh yeah, I forgot your bum knee.... ;D :D ;D :D

:P Stuart Running :P

spahappy

• Mind body and soul therapy right in my backyard.
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2005, 10:06:53 pm »
Well as much as I hate interupting all this male bonding I'm going to anyway.

Spent the better part of the afternoon getting to know more about the Jacuzzi spas and getting to know our sales rep.

I was impressed he'd take the time out of his busy schedule to visit us out here. Turns out he's continuing west to Montana to try to fry bigger fish in Billings and we're along the way. Those were not his exact words but that was the jist of them.

I'm still impressed with the product, and we learned more about the jets and diverter functions from the rep today. In fact I'm down at the store now and as soon as my co-worker gets here with the refreshments we're going to wet test the j-355. She hasn't tried it yet, and I think by wet testing she'll gain some confidence in the Jacuzzi line.

The best part of the day was... I sold Jacuzzi number 4 and it happened while the rep was here. Whats funny about this is, he was going through a sales point by point training guide and was just beginning on how to close the sale...good god...I wanted product training, not how to close a sale.

Well Machelle's here with some beverages, and the windows are fogged so motorists can't drive by and see me in my swimming suit, the tunes are on, and the Jacuzzi 101 class is about to begin..Boy I hate this job, work work work ;)

Spahappy :D

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2005, 06:49:40 am »
I forgive you, Steve!  I kind of figured everyone knew, considering I am the Goddess!   ;D ::) ;)

Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

stuart

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2005, 09:42:18 am »
Wasn't your neighbor from the wolfman story impressed and humbled :) ;) :D ;D 8)

Impressed no, humbled.....If you call cowering in fear in her house everytime she heard my spa kick on the yes! ;)

Chris_H

« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2005, 09:48:32 am »

That was the funniest story ever.

Wisoki

• YEEEEEEhaw
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2005, 11:34:52 am »
A rare jump in here. We've all been in sales for a bit, most of us anyhow. Isn't it pathetic when a manufacturers rep tries to explain to you how to close a sale. I always want to ask them, "soooo, when was the last time you took a check from a customer?" I realy enjoy it when you are busy and they take an up. When the customer leaves they all say the same thing. "That ones a buyer, They'll be back." Manufacturers rep=weakness in an expensive suit.

The best part of the day was... I sold Jacuzzi number 4 and it happened while the rep was here. Whats funny about this is, he was going through a sales point by point training guide and was just beginning on how to close the sale...good god...I wanted product training, not how to close a sale.
Spahappy :D

If you like it and you want it BUY IT!

Phil

• Icefish daily, Hot Tub afterwards!
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2005, 02:16:30 pm »
still laughin.............

poolboy34

« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2005, 02:21:27 pm »
A rare jump in here. We've all been in sales for a bit, most of us anyhow. Isn't it pathetic when a manufacturers rep tries to explain to you how to close a sale. I always want to ask them, "soooo, when was the last time you took a check from a customer?" I realy enjoy it when you are busy and they take an up. When the customer leaves they all say the same thing. "That ones a buyer, They'll be back." Manufacturers rep=weakness in an expensive suit.

I gotta admit, most sales training seminars i've been to offer the bare minimum in terms of product knowledge.  Having said that, D-1 offers EXCELENT and very thorough product knowledge, with a very light dose of sales techniques.  Watkins on the other hand (atleast with Caldera anyways, plus many of the dealers there who also carried hot spring complained of this as well) offers very little in the product knowledge department.  Their sales training is top notch, and for new and/or inexperienced sales people it is by far an excelent learning experience in sales training.

I also find it funny, and i think wisoki as well as the other dealers who regularly post here would agree that all reps implore to not let customers get on the "be back" bus...............

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2005, 02:21:27 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42