What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Brighter LED light?  (Read 2042 times)

vanbar6

Brighter LED light?
« on: February 02, 2005, 10:20:24 pm »
Hello all.  We are enjoying our spa in the fridgid temps almost every night.  I'd like to find a brighter LED though.  I bought a colorglo 24 LED that I thought would help but it's still quite dim once the bubbles and pumps are on high; when the water is calm it is passable but if a better model exists I'd like to get it.  I wish Marquis had put another fixture on the other side also, or some type of surround LEDs.  Any ideas?  

I guess if that's the worst of my spa worries I'm doing good!

Thanks,
Barb

Hot Tub Forum

Brighter LED light?
« on: February 02, 2005, 10:20:24 pm »

hottubber

• Hottubbing under the stars...PRICELE SS
Re: Brighter LED light?
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2005, 09:30:15 am »
Barb,
I'm not sure if a brighter one is available from a different manufacturer that will fit in the same spot.
I will check with Marquis to see if there is a brighter LED for your spa. They may be able to point me in the right direction, if there is.
How is everything? I am sure you are enjoying that beautiful spa in the frigid northeast.
Was down in AC last week, I was thinking about you.
;D ;D

vanbar6

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2005, 02:36:36 pm »
Perfect, thanks.  What about an additional thru wall socket on the other side, installed by the dealer of course; any warranty issues if dealer performs?

My roulette # are 35, 22, 29 in that order; I get half if they win :-)

hottubber

• Hottubbing under the stars...PRICELE SS
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2005, 02:38:56 pm »
Funny Barb, I don't think Marquis would cover any surface warrantee issues, god forbid I drilled it in the wrong spot... ;D

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2005, 02:38:56 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42