What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Dimension One....Chairman II pricing and questions  (Read 8113 times)

Guttboy

• In San Antonio looking for a spa....
Dimension One....Chairman II pricing and questions
« on: February 01, 2005, 10:31:57 pm »
Anyone know a Ball park figure for a D1 Chairman II?  Been trying to find one.  From the literature and what my wife has said she wants in a spa this may fit our bill...Yes I know markets differ and I know that you must wet test but I would like to get an MSRP or ballpark figure so I can see if this will fit into our budget!

Thanks again for the help...this board ROCKS!!!!

Regards,

:)

PS....does the D1 Chairman II have a water feature....I cant tell from the literature...thanks
« Last Edit: February 01, 2005, 10:32:55 pm by Guttboy »

Hot Tub Forum

Dimension One....Chairman II pricing and questions
« on: February 01, 2005, 10:31:57 pm »

poolboy34

Re: Dimension One....Chairman II pricing and quest
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2005, 10:54:59 pm »
no water feature unless they added one for 2005, but I'd say it's a sure bet it'll have one in either late 2005, or 2006.  The Chairman II goes for about 9200$  You might also want to check out the Lotus bay, as it has all the features of the Chairman II plus the water feature you're looking for.  These are normally around 11K.

Jason,
Store manager for a D-1 & caldera dealer

Guttboy

• In San Antonio looking for a spa....
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2005, 11:35:16 pm »
Thanks Jason.....

I watched the DVD that got sent in the mail and aside from the nice pictures...it left many questions.

As far as lighting goes on the ChairmanII.....the spec sheet says 1 light LED.  What do the Diplomats and Chairman have for options....the spec sheets and website really dont say.

Other models like the Californian talk about the other lighting systems.

I think we like the lounger option that the Lotus does not appear to have so Chairman or Diplomat may be the ones we are most interested in.

Regards

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2005, 12:25:11 pm »
Thanks Jason.....

I watched the DVD that got sent in the mail and aside from the nice pictures...it left many questions.

As far as lighting goes on the ChairmanII.....the spec sheet says 1 light LED.  What do the Diplomats and Chairman have for options....the spec sheets and website really dont say.

Other models like the Californian talk about the other lighting systems.

I think we like the lounger option that the Lotus does not appear to have so Chairman or Diplomat may be the ones we are most interested in.

Regards

Wet test both... You might find you can lounge in the Lotus Bay just as easy...

poolboy34

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2005, 01:10:24 pm »
Unless they've changed things for 2005, all D-1 Spas  (except for the Bay series) come with a light that you can change the lens of to get different colors.  Each spa comes with a Red & Blue lens.  You can get an optional LED lightfor all of the spas.  This has a color wheel providing many different colors.  

The Lotus bay has a Bioform recliner chair with the sequencer.  The Chairman II and the Diplomat each have an Ultra lounge.  The Diplomat also has a "hers" lounge.  The Chairman II has a sequencer in the lounge.  All Three are great spas, w/ different layouts.  Definilty Wet test them if possible.  I would also consider the 2005 Californian, as it has water features, lights, and a nice lounge seat as well.  D-1 Completely redesigned the Californian, and I have to say that it looks awesome now.  Personally i hope they give the same treatment to the nautilus as well in the future.

Jason,
Store Manager for a D-1 & Caldera Dealer

wetone

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2005, 01:40:46 pm »
My wife and I  have the Chairman ll and love it. This is our first spa with a lounge, my favorite seat.  The massage sequencer is amazing.

It has a regular light with a colored lens which is plenty bright with the white ultralife shell.

wetone,
Dealer.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2005, 01:40:46 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42