What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: sweetwater spas/sundance  (Read 2948 times)

vinnyjoe

sweetwater spas/sundance
« on: January 30, 2005, 03:03:40 pm »
we are looking for our first spa, nothing too big and more for therapeutic benefits than social. at the sundance dealer we went to they showed us a caymen by sweetwater. anyone have one of these that could share their experiences? ???

Hot Tub Forum

sweetwater spas/sundance
« on: January 30, 2005, 03:03:40 pm »

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
Re: sweetwater spas/sundance
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2005, 04:46:58 pm »
they are fine....less bells and whistles than Sun dance less warranty....of course your saving dollars as well...Tiger river....Marquis everyday line are others you might want to consider...what size spa and what price range are you looking for...
« Last Edit: January 30, 2005, 04:47:13 pm by Mendocino101 »

hottubber

• Hottubbing under the stars...PRICELE SS
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2005, 08:19:25 am »
The Sweetwater line of spas in fine. The Cayman model is a very popular model for me in the retail store. It is a nice price point for a quality spa without some of the high end frills that other spas have. We also have not had alot of service issues with this model. I think this spa may work for your needs. It does offer a good therapeutic massage and seating for 4.

Good luck... ;)

As far as the warrantees are concerned, don't fret, they are only as good as the dealer you select. If you are comfortable there, go for it.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2005, 08:19:59 am by hottubber »

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2005, 08:41:23 am »
Sweetwater is made by Sundance, as a value line.
There are differences between the two brands, but Sweetwater should be a fine choice.  
Best to wet test several brands and see what you like.

As for the warranty, that's one way to  lower costs, by offering a shorter warranty.  Warranties do cost the consumer.  Doesn't necessairly reflect on the quality of the spa.

Brewman
« Last Edit: January 31, 2005, 08:43:32 am by Brewman »
Brewman

golferm

• Tiger River Bengal Owner
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2005, 11:26:30 am »
You may also want to consider Jacuzzi Premium.  I also looked at the brands you did, and when the Jacuzzi dealer opened in my town, ended up going with the J-345.  

It's a nice cross between the Sweetwater and Sundance, and the price is not much higher than Sweetwater.  

As you may know, all 3 brands are owned by the same company.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2005, 11:26:30 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42