What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Artesian spas?  (Read 2554 times)

tarheal

Artesian spas?
« on: January 26, 2005, 11:23:46 pm »
I have been looking for our first spa and have looked at hot springs,calderra,sundance,and jacuzzi.  The other day I saw the Artesian(islander series) and they were more affordable than the others of same size. Any info on these would be great!

Hot Tub Forum

Artesian spas?
« on: January 26, 2005, 11:23:46 pm »

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
Re: Artesian spas?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2005, 02:55:09 am »
Artesian is a nice spa and there seems to be a number of happy owners here.....The Island series is nice...while it is priced less....the warranty when throughly compared to others is a bit shorter....but if it works for you it might Be a good way to go....

hottubber

• Hottubbing under the stars...PRICELE SS
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2005, 07:10:08 am »
Tar Heel,

The Artesian line of spas is a good brand. The Island Series is a nice price point, features are high quality based on what you are looking for in a spa.
Although the warrantees may be less on paper, it is still the same quality as their high end Piper Glen.
Good Luck... ;)

LostandConfused

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2005, 09:09:40 am »
I wet tested the Grand Bahama and din't care for it.
I've heard good things about the piper glen though.
I went with the sundance optima.

salesdvl

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2005, 10:10:11 am »
I am a dealer for Artesian and think they have alot to offer.  Wet testing is the key.  Another option is the Gold series from Artesian.
Measure once, cut twice.

Winnsome

• I love Hot Tubbbing and Boating.
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2005, 10:43:01 am »
We wet tested many different brands.  And liked most of them.  We then wet tested the Artesian Grand Bahama (Island) and fell in love with it.  We have had it since October 2004 and use it every night.  Have had no problems whatsoever.  The real key is the wet test.  Our dealer said to wet test and buy whatever brand or tub felt the best to us.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2005, 10:43:01 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42