What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: clearly missing the D in PH(D) type problem  (Read 1803 times)

iggythewetcat

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
clearly missing the D in PH(D) type problem
« on: January 23, 2005, 05:33:12 pm »
I was on vacation for a week where the weather was so perfect you didn’t know where your skin ended and the air began. When I came home I put a TABLESPOON of enhanced shock in. I planned to use it today, but then we had an ol’ time New England blizzard. My entire hot tub was covered in snow along with everything else. Yet with great determination I shoveled a path to the lower level of my deck and shoveled the whole thing out. When I tested the water the PH was 7.0 and the TA was about 90. I was so used to Decreasing the PH that I used the only PH chemical I have which is PH Decreaser. I put in a TEASPOON. Did I make a big problem for myself? Can I just get some PH Increaser in a couple of days? I’m not sure what to do; I’m all turned around…:-/
Thanks in advance for your help!

Hot Tub Forum

clearly missing the D in PH(D) type problem
« on: January 23, 2005, 05:33:12 pm »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Re: clearly missing the D in PH(D) type problem
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2005, 08:03:40 am »
Try one ounce of baking soda, (not sure your size tub) It should bring both readings up in range.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

Re: clearly missing the D in PH(D) type problem
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2005, 08:03:40 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42