What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Artesian or D1  (Read 2095 times)

BadBack

• In a state of Euphoria!
Artesian or D1
« on: January 17, 2005, 11:31:31 am »
Since my first post I have learned a wealth of information and have been warned by many members about the two spas I was considering a Cal Spa and a Master Spa.  I want a great therepy tub that is deep.  Since that post I have added two other brands of spas to my wet test roster, the Artesian, not sure of model yet.  Like the Platinum series models, such as Piper Glen, Dove Canyon or Dimension one models Lotus Bay, Chairman II and Venture Bay.  Can anyone offer any information on these spa's?ie.  What to expect to pay?  Are these brands quality and warranty superior to others?  Any other information will be great.

Hot Tub Forum

Artesian or D1
« on: January 17, 2005, 11:31:31 am »

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
Re: Artesian or D1
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2005, 11:55:18 am »
I like the therapy in the D1 Chairman II or the Californian. I think if you wet test those two you will see why...

wetone

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2005, 01:39:52 pm »
The piper glen, Lotus Bay & Chairman ll are all very different spas when it comes to seating style and jet placement/hydrotherapy. The D1 Venture is from the @ home series which is more of a mid level spa. The only way to determine which one is better for you is to wet test them all :)

The warranty & quality between D1 (Refections-Bay series) & Artisian (Platinum class) is on the same level.
The @home series from D1 has a shorter warranty and compares to Artisians Island class.

I own a Chairman ll and love it.

hottubber

• Hottubbing under the stars...PRICELE SS
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2005, 02:09:13 pm »
I don't think you can go wrong with either brand. Only you can decide om what is best for your needs. It would be in your best interest to take a "WET TEST", that way you can see what suits you best. I have heard good things about both the D1 and Artesian line, remember, you must have a comfort level with the dealer also. Good luck in your search and happy hottubbing... ;)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2005, 02:09:13 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42