What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Artic, Hotsprings, or LA Spas  (Read 7060 times)

cflrules

Re: Artic, Hotsprings, or LA Spas
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2005, 10:39:59 am »
Thanks for the input, we decided to purchase the Artic Avalanche Legend series after our wet tests tonight.  What a tub, and at a great price!  We had a great buying experience and would recommend the Vancouver, WA dealer to any in the area.

Congratulations! You will love the Avalanche. Enjoy!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2005, 10:39:59 am »

JcDenton

• Be Cool or be cast out
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2005, 10:58:46 am »
I hope you enjoy your tub as much as we love ours...We have an Arctic Summit Signature. We honestly half-expected the 'novelty' to wear off (we bought last summer) especially with the cold winters of Winnipeg, but I can honestly say that we consistantly use the tub each night (weather permitting)...

Tonight, however, we will NOT be in the tub as it is minus a million degrees here today!!!

Enjoy!

Jc
How do you know how much you don't know?

spahappy

• Mind body and soul therapy right in my backyard.
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2005, 11:48:25 am »
I hope you enjoy your tub as much as we love ours...We have an Arctic Summit Signature. We honestly half-expected the 'novelty' to wear off (we bought last summer) especially with the cold winters of Winnipeg, but I can honestly say that we consistantly use the tub each night (weather permitting)...

Tonight, however, we will NOT be in the tub as it is minus a million degrees here today!!!

Jc

We must be getting the same weather! -28 this morning and something like -57 with wind chill.

I'll pass on using my spa tonight as well. I work in a store that sells spa's and fireplaces. When the weather turns this nasty we just use the wet models at the store while we watch the fireplaces burn.

Although we experience a few days each winter where it's just too cold to use the spa, I'd never put my spa inside...

Spahappy :D

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2005, 12:20:19 pm »
Thanks for the input, we decided to purchase the Artic Avalanche Legend series after our wet tests tonight.  What a tub, and at a great price!  We had a great buying experience and would recommend the Vancouver, WA dealer to any in the area.

Please post pictures of the install if you can and be sure to come back and tell us how it goes.

Neat looking seating arrangement. I like the seat right next to the lounger, but have never tried one. since I like looking at the stars from the lounger, the "reversible lounger" looks like a good idea.  What did you end up with color wise?
« Last Edit: January 14, 2005, 01:05:42 pm by wmccall »
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

TTyacke

• Marquis Epic Owner
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2005, 12:38:12 pm »
We ended up with what they call the Platinum color.  Looks like white to me.  The spa was a floor model, which is why we got such a good buy on it, but the color was one of our favorites anyway. :)

cflrules

« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2005, 12:38:27 pm »
 That lounger is very interesting, gives you a little different feel on each side, allowing  people of various heights to enjoy. The hump in the middle also serves as a seat for when you have the neighbours over for a soak(just be careful when turning the pumps on ;)). We have one running in our showroom, it's one of my favorite spas to soak in. Again, great choice Ttaycke.

It's frigid here to, -35c (-55c) with the wind chill in balmy Regina. Beautiful.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2005, 12:41:06 pm by cflrules »

doodoo

• Sundance Optima Owner - and lovin' it
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2005, 01:06:07 pm »
We are wet testing the Artic tonight, and the LA tomorrow night.  Already tested the Vangaurd, but had nothing to compare it too.  Will post our findings. ;)

We also wet tested all of the tubs we short listed on two different occasions and played with everything trying the jets in all possible configurations. Something that we did when we wet tested though was to take notes. I found that this was very helpful in remebering what we liked about one tub vs another. On the second wet test this became very useful in that we felt more informed and tried to repeat what we like or did'nt ike about the tub we were wet testing. Also asking some of the same questions again confirmed what the dealers were telling us the first time around.

doodoo

• Sundance Optima Owner - and lovin' it
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2005, 01:08:15 pm »

Should've kept on reading before replying. Enjoy your tub and hope the wait is not too long before you can soak!  :)

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2005, 05:15:50 pm »
I do like the looks of the Arctic pictured, no dout.
Retired

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2005, 05:15:50 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42