What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Spa change  (Read 1752 times)

Bill_Stevenson

• Hot Spring Envoy
Spa change
« on: January 10, 2005, 02:05:35 pm »
Out with the Caldera Geneva Utopia, in with a Hot Spring Envoy.  This had nothing to do with the Caldera, but our new house is now ready for occupancy and it turns out that our back patio can better accomodate the Envoy.  The reasons would probably not be pertinent to anyone else.  The sad part is that after wet testing an Envoy last Saturday, my preference for the Geneva was reinforced.  Oh well, the Envoy is wonderful and I am sure we will enjoy it.  I will now change my profile.

Regards,

Bill    

Hot Tub Forum

Spa change
« on: January 10, 2005, 02:05:35 pm »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: Spa change
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2005, 04:55:43 pm »
Some of this may just be getting used to the new spa as no 2 brands feel the same. Did you leave your nearly new Caldera behind at the old house for the new owners or did you swap?
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Neptuner

• My only tub foam
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2005, 08:07:52 pm »
Curious why you did not go for the Caldera Tahitian, a smaller version of the Geneva and a lot less $.

flajoker

• Hot Springs...Envoy
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2005, 10:53:32 pm »
Welcome to the Envoy club :) I think that is two of us now. Did you wet test your Envoy? This tub has some powerful jets.
I looked at the Caldera and may have bought if I wasn't all ready commited with cash. But the Envoy is growing on me fast and I think it is going to be a great tub in the long haul.
I'm not sure why I looked around, as I've been longing for a Hot Springs for years.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2005, 10:53:32 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42