What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Sundance Capri  (Read 2117 times)

dgfla

Sundance Capri
« on: December 14, 2004, 07:14:46 pm »
Hi All,

Getting close to pulling the trigger on this spa. Looking for any opinions or first hand expeirence with this Manufacturer and even better this model. Selecting this model due to limited space, 5'7" x 7'.. Also of concern is the price , which is higher then other spa's I was considering, Jetsetter and Bijou (HOtSpring and Vita).
The price I was quoted is $6700.00  . Any opinions would be appreciated.
tks in advance..

dg

Hot Tub Forum

Sundance Capri
« on: December 14, 2004, 07:14:46 pm »

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
Re: Sundance Capri
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2004, 07:46:19 pm »
I don't know about the Capri model personally, but the Sundance brand is a quality manufacturer.  Most owners of Sundances (at least around this board) have Optimas!  I wet tested the Altamar, and would have been happy with it!

Which brings me to a question.  Have you wet tested this spa?  I would suggest that you do so!

Good luck!
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

ttodd1

• Life is so much better in my Cameo
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2004, 10:56:16 pm »
I have a Cameo and am very happy with it.  As Lori has said - if you haven't you should wet test.  Price will also have a lot to do with where you are located, some areas higher than others.

hottubber

• Hottubbing under the stars...PRICELE SS
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2005, 08:13:23 pm »
I don't know if it is too late, but definately wet test the Capri. You will love it...
I have a Sundance 2004 Optima. This is my 5th Sundance Spa. I move frequently, need a spa.The brand is nothing but QUALITY...

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2005, 08:13:23 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42