What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: elite tubs by Maxx  (Read 3126 times)

hoss

• Just tubbin along
elite tubs by Maxx
« on: January 03, 2005, 05:24:43 pm »
Can anyone give me some information on these tubs,how do they stackup against the rest. They seem like a nice tub..  hoss

Hot Tub Forum

elite tubs by Maxx
« on: January 03, 2005, 05:24:43 pm »

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
Re: elite tubs by Maxx
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2005, 05:27:40 pm »
It's very similar in many ways to the Coleman. I have had very good luck with them from a service and warrenty standpoint... They are very reliable.

What model are you looking at?

I found the Premium 70 to be one of the best massages I've had in a spa!

hoss

• Just tubbin along
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2005, 08:07:55 pm »
I am looking at the 85 it seems a little bigger, I am a big guy well my whole family is...and I don't want to look like a circus bear on a tricycle.... if you know what I mean... I have been wet testing but just can't find the perfect seat yet... maybe I am tooo  picky

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2005, 09:16:17 pm »
I am looking at the 85 it seems a little bigger, I am a big guy well my whole family is...and I don't want to look like a circus bear on a tricycle.... if you know what I mean... I have been wet testing but just can't find the perfect seat yet... maybe I am tooo  picky

The 85 is the same power package with a few more jets, have you wet tested it? PM me with your dealer and I will update you on any info I have.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2005, 09:16:17 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42