What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Taylor test kits  (Read 1978 times)

Russ

Taylor test kits
« on: December 17, 2004, 09:00:46 am »
How long will the test kit last? (Taylor professional)
I'm sure for you seasoned veterans of spa chemistry it will last a long time. But for a soon to be owner  ;D  I'm sure I will be paranoid and test WAY to often.
I guess my real question is: should I buy extra up front, or wait until I run low and order more? I'm going to search online for the test kits.
thanks
how reliable is RHtubs for fast shipping ?
Russ

Hot Tub Forum

Taylor test kits
« on: December 17, 2004, 09:00:46 am »

windsurfdog

• Loving this cool weather....
Re: Taylor test kits
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2004, 09:15:44 am »
Russ,
Great choice--the Taylor is more expensive but I'm a firm believer that you get what you pay for and I feel the Taylor is the best.  The booklet is worth the price alone--its info is comprehensive.  I use the Watergram as well.  Even as you are a newbie, I don't think you should order anything other than the kit.  You won't run out anytime soon with a new kit.  It is suggested that the reagents be replaced about once a year so I wouldn't want to order'em and have'em sitting around.
Good luck!
8)
We, the unwilling, led by the unqualified, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful...

Russ

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2004, 09:25:38 am »
thanks...now I just NEED that tub!...not much edge left of my seat and New Years eve is coming! I want to be soaking at the stroke of midnight to start 2005 on the right foot!  ;D ;D ;D

btw..The choice was very simple based on what I've read here.
thanks to all who take the time to help.

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2004, 09:28:42 am »
Russ
They seem to get good reviews here and on other boards. Doc posts here regularly.
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

windsurfdog

• Loving this cool weather....
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2004, 09:34:04 am »
Also, referencing Chas' comment, I have ordered from Doc (rhtubs.com) several times and have been absolutely pleased with the products and service......now if I could just get him to misplace my credit card number...... ;D
We, the unwilling, led by the unqualified, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful...

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2004, 11:01:50 am »
Also, ......now if I could just get him to misplace my credit card number...... ;D

I might be able to arrange that.... but not until next Friday............... I'll be done shopping by then...........probably
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

xrdirthead

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2004, 03:55:06 am »
Russ

I placed my order late on a Saturday and it shipped Monday......can't ask for more than that!
Thanks Gaby!

Also great email communication. I added to the order on Monday with almost an instant reply from Lupe.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2004, 03:57:31 am by xrdirthead »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2004, 07:14:32 am »
Russ

Most recent example, ordered Monday, had it when I got home Thursday.  
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2004, 07:14:32 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42