What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: PACIFIC HOT TUBS - TITAN XLT  (Read 5603 times)

ajmb

PACIFIC HOT TUBS - TITAN XLT
« on: November 09, 2004, 07:26:24 pm »
I've found out through my research this tub is manufactured by Aber in Canada.  The wet test went well, but I have not been able to find much on the internet for this particular brand.  Anyone have any positives or negatives?  And, any advice for a good price for the Titan XLT?

Thanks...

Hot Tub Forum

PACIFIC HOT TUBS - TITAN XLT
« on: November 09, 2004, 07:26:24 pm »

Phil

• Icefish daily, Hot Tub afterwards!
Re: PACIFIC HOT TUBS - TITAN XLT
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2004, 09:28:59 pm »
Order it correctly, with the Waterway circ pump and you should be fine.  If you found it comfortable that is key!  I personally do NOT like their neck jets at all.  Other than that they are a well built tub, nice fit and finish.  IMO, I do not find them comfortable, but to each his/her own.  Price wise they seem to sell in the 7-8K range depending upon options.  

Did you find the lounger comfortable, leg jets?  

Have you wet tested anything else?

I had a few customers wet test the Pacific vs. another brand and they bought the other brand based upon a few reasons, but again, it was in their opinion.

I have also had a few customers who really like the idea of the big huge steps and the perceived advantage of the deep footwell......

All in all they are a good company to work with, IMO.

Hot Tub Forum

Re: PACIFIC HOT TUBS - TITAN XLT
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2004, 09:28:59 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42