What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Settings for dishwasher with HS filters  (Read 5114 times)

Perk1

• Relaxed when wet....
Re: Settings for dishwasher with HS filters
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2004, 08:46:32 am »
Now I am really glad I bought that Watkins dishwasher with the 'Filters Only' button right next to the 'Pots&Pans' button.   ;D

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2004, 08:46:32 am »

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2004, 09:54:52 am »
OK, after reading this thread I now know why the local HS dealer called me an idiot - with HS 100% no bypass filtration all the kitchen debris and grease will be trapped in the filter after cleaning the dishes.

But I do have a question to you seasoned veterans out there who use their dishwasher for filter cleaning (I won't get my tub till spring) so I know the proper etiquette - How do you explain the pubies on the silverware? A new type of dental floss? and what Flavor? ???

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2004, 11:15:14 am »
But I do have a question to you seasoned veterans out there who use their dishwasher for filter cleaning (I won't get my tub till spring) so I know the proper etiquette - How do you explain the pubies on the silverware? A new type of dental floss? and what Flavor? ???
That question comes up in one form or another whenever this topic is being 'threaded.'

If your dishwasher leaves things from the spa filter cleaning on your dishes - it has a problem or problems. Just as a dishwasher is designed to not leave food gunk on the dishes, it shouldn't leave spa gunk on them either. They usually do a fine job of rinsing whatever you run through them.
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2004, 11:17:25 am »
THANKS!!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2004, 11:17:25 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42