What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Osiris Spas/Hot tubs  (Read 1809 times)

eduggs

Osiris Spas/Hot tubs
« on: October 30, 2021, 04:23:09 pm »
Has anybody heard of Osiris Spas? Any impressions?

Hot Tub Forum

Osiris Spas/Hot tubs
« on: October 30, 2021, 04:23:09 pm »

cranbiz

Re: Osiris Spas/Hot tubs
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2021, 09:23:37 am »
No, I have not and I did extensive research on tubs about 10 months ago when I was buying one. These are expensive for what they are.

However, judging from the website, I wouldn't touch one with a 10' pole. The site doesn't work right, I couldn't get the FAQ page to give me anything, there is no manufacturers info and the contact us page is woefully lacking in company details. There is minimal specs and no info about insulation, or most importantly, warranty. They have a mix of Gecko and Balboa controls yet only offer downloads for Balboa manuals.

My guess is this is a Chinese tub that someone bought a container or 2 from the manufacturer and rebranded them. The domain was registered on 1/5/2021 and resides on godaddy with a wordpress engine. This screams start up and has danger written all over it.  Run Away from these guys and buy from a dealer who will support you with an in house staff. For what these guys are pricing their tubs at, you can buy an Artesian, Bullfrog, Hot Spring, Caldera, Marquis, etc. from a dealer and have the knowledge that you will have support and service.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2021, 09:30:59 am by cranbiz »

eduggs

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2021, 10:26:41 pm »
Thanks cranbiz! That was a very helpful response. I came to some of the same conclusions but was looking for someone like you with much more experience to offer their perspective.

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2021, 11:30:19 pm »
No, I have not and I did extensive research on tubs about 10 months ago when I was buying one. These are expensive for what they are.

However, judging from the website, I wouldn't touch one with a 10' pole. The site doesn't work right, I couldn't get the FAQ page to give me anything, there is no manufacturers info and the contact us page is woefully lacking in company details. There is minimal specs and no info about insulation, or most importantly, warranty. They have a mix of Gecko and Balboa controls yet only offer downloads for Balboa manuals.

My guess is this is a Chinese tub that someone bought a container or 2 from the manufacturer and rebranded them. The domain was registered on 1/5/2021 and resides on godaddy with a wordpress engine. This screams start up and has danger written all over it.  Run Away from these guys and buy from a dealer who will support you with an in house staff. For what these guys are pricing their tubs at, you can buy an Artesian, Bullfrog, Hot Spring, Caldera, Marquis, etc. from a dealer and have the knowledge that you will have support and service.

Agree almost zero worthwhile on that website. Look like a China made private label. Expensive for that they are.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2021, 11:30:19 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42