What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: typical newbie with comparison question.  (Read 2064 times)

Doug67

typical newbie with comparison question.
« on: March 27, 2021, 10:58:11 pm »
Hello everyone, new to the site here and looking for some feedback. It’s been pretty overwhelming with this first hot tub search, especially with the pandemic and time it’s taking to get one etc. I have had a pool before but this is the first hot tub.
Right now I’m looking at three contenders one of which is a
Hot Springs Pace
Artesian deluxe 735L
Bullfrog X6 (no jetpacks)
The artesian looks pretty beefy with two pumps, but oddly is lighter in weight than the pace by Hot Springs, which also only has one pump. The bullfrog is competitive only due to the seller including wiring 50 amp along with price, and better deal with cash purchase. Dealer is an hour and a half away, so I’m concerned with maintenance after. Seems the artesian has three-year warranty as does the bullfrog, whereas the pace has two year. Aesthetically they all seems to look nice.. the hot springs dealer sells the Artesian as well, and said he would go for the deluxe 735L as in this case was only $300 more than the Pace, just looking for some opinions.
They are all landing right around 7K before power.
Any thoughts and info would be appreciated.
Doug

Hot Tub Forum

typical newbie with comparison question.
« on: March 27, 2021, 10:58:11 pm »

Red MC

Re: typical newbie with comparison question.
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2021, 11:56:52 am »
It looks like that South Seas 735L is more spa for the money than the others.  But the Bullfrog has full foam insulation and optional circ pump, so if you live in a colder climate that may be worth thinking about.  The Hot Spring Pace is a bit off the pace in this comparison.

Doug67

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2021, 12:12:45 pm »

Hey thanks for the reply... yeah it seems with the Bullfrog one would have to even "option" in the second pump etc.. So some of the pricing from them may be subject to more than I was aware of during discussions. They are over an hour and a half away from me.. so that's a concern. The Hot Springs and Artesian is the same dealer and opening another location 30 minutes from me.. so, kind of like that. the Pace looks better on the outside (led corner lights etc..) but by the numbers the 735L seems really nice with two pumps.. but it's lighter in weight from the pace by 50lb, which is odd based on the size and extra pumps etc.. strange.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2021, 12:12:45 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42