What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Touchscreen issue  (Read 1641 times)

Chytoolmaker

Touchscreen issue
« on: February 09, 2021, 01:15:26 pm »
We have a Marquis euphoria bought new at the end of 2018, we have had 3 or 4 touchscreens fail, they've replaced the touchscreen each time, the screen stops responding from the top left, then works it's way across the screen.
Is anyone else having issues with this? Any ideas on possible long term solutions?
We have about 2.5 years left on the warranty, feel like I'm screwed after my warranty runs out.

Hot Tub Forum

Touchscreen issue
« on: February 09, 2021, 01:15:26 pm »

A.O.

Re: Touchscreen issue
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2021, 02:50:17 pm »
Is that Balboa controls or something else?

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2021, 03:38:32 pm »
I had issues with the first generation topside for that tub. A lot of them we have replaced a few times. The newer ones have been a lot more reliable. When was last time it was replaced? 

Chytoolmaker

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2021, 04:07:33 pm »
I had issues with the first generation topside for that tub. A lot of them we have replaced a few times. The newer ones have been a lot more reliable. When was last time it was replaced?

Last summer was the last replacement, they said it was an upgraded touchscreen as they were having issues with them, but this one failed too, seemed to last longer than the others though, failed the exact same way.... Having another installed Friday

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2021, 04:07:33 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42