What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Thinking about a Nordic Rendezvous LS, can you answer some questions  (Read 2130 times)

Turtlegrrl

The dealer by me used to have floor models, but not any more. I have a few questions.

How smooth is the smooth finish? What year did they start doing those? I have read some reviews that don’t like the textured finish of Nordic spas.

Is the clean or pure upgrade worth it? If so, which one? About what should it run?

I am also interested in the BP upgrade. Worth it? What should that run? I am a smart home person and really like looking at data.

Thanks. I was originally set on a J245, but I really like the size and configuration of the Rendezvous. I also like that they are Michigan made.

Hot Tub Forum

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
Re: Thinking about a Nordic Rendezvous LS, can you answer some questions
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2021, 03:43:22 pm »
They started doing the smooth finish at end of 2019. Does your dealer have the 6”
Round samples?  That is the texture they are. Very smooth finish. I usually order the tubs with the standard oZone and haven’t sold a Pure upgraded one before. Standard ozone I charge around $150 and the Pure is closer to $400. BP pack make sure you have good WiFi connection where the tub is going. I’m not in my office and don’t remember the charge on those. They aren’t cheap but are a nicer control.  I don’t usually add that stuff on those tubs because in my market most of my Nordic buyers are looking at the value that tub gives you. When you start adding pure and the BP control it’s priced similar to other brands of tubs we sell

Turtlegrrl

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2021, 06:50:17 pm »
They started doing the smooth finish at end of 2019. Does your dealer have the 6”
Round samples?  That is the texture they are. Very smooth finish. I usually order the tubs with the standard oZone and haven’t sold a Pure upgraded one before. Standard ozone I charge around $150 and the Pure is closer to $400. BP pack make sure you have good WiFi connection where the tub is going. I’m not in my office and don’t remember the charge on those. They aren’t cheap but are a nicer control.  I don’t usually add that stuff on those tubs because in my market most of my Nordic buyers are looking at the value that tub gives you. When you start adding pure and the BP control it’s priced similar to other brands of tubs we sell

Thanks for your feedback. My dealer talked me out of both upgrades. They had a sample of the material and it is what I was expecting. I might add the ozone later. I like the idea of using less chlorine. The dealer said Spa Marvel can help with that as well. I will look into it.

Thanks again. I really appreciate the professional help on here. I have been reading for a while, but just signed up.

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2021, 09:36:02 pm »
I agree with your dealer. We have a lot of people who use spa marvel as well. It works well with a little chlorine

A.O.

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2021, 10:31:00 pm »
I agree with your dealer. We have a lot of people who use spa marvel as well. It works well with a little chlorine

Please explain to me what it does.. not being a smart a$$ I really want to know, exploring options...  Thanks.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2021, 10:31:00 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42