What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: How Often?  (Read 2805 times)

MaryM

• Proud new owner of an Optima
How Often?
« on: September 25, 2004, 12:29:00 am »
You *long-time* owners - how often are you now using your tub? Daily, a few times a week, a few times a month?

Thanks,
Mary

Hot Tub Forum

How Often?
« on: September 25, 2004, 12:29:00 am »

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
Re: How Often?
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2004, 03:40:34 am »
Mary,
Here is a post I answered someone with the same question in Aug. I thought it might apply

173   General / Hot Tub Forum / Re: Usage question from new owner  on: Aug 13th, 2004, 12:21am  

I'm addicted but here is why; I wake up (or am still up) between 3 and 4 in the AM, the world is asleep, the stars are perfect, not a sound around. I get a tall glass of water, put in some Eucalyptus mint spa fragrance and melt the world away........

You will find that you use your spa a lot more if you put a spa coverlift on and use a sanitation system that allows you to not smell like a bottle of Clorox. The more convenient you make it the more you will use it.  

Set a date with your spouse in the spa every night at a set time. It's the best place in the world relax, rejuvenate and yes, reconnect.  

If you ever find that your life gets so busy you stop using it much then recommit to this just like you would exercise, a cup of coffee and paper or any other thing you do for you.  

The question is not how much you will use it but how much you will take advantage of the opportunity in your backyard......

look at what time I posted this, I just got out of the spa, going to bed now.... :P
« Last Edit: September 25, 2004, 11:48:11 am by stuart »

tony

• Ultimate Member
  • 2002 Optima
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2004, 08:24:14 am »
Mary

I have been an owner for over two years so I assume I might qualify as a long term owner.  I still use my spa an average six days a week no matter what season.  My wife uses it a little more seasonally and a little less, but she always has.  My fifteen year old boys use it mostly when there is a crowd of them and it could be anytime.

dino

• Tsar of the Empire!
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2004, 12:30:05 pm »
I have always wanted a woman to ask me how often.  But seriously four times a week - more as it gets cooler.  I set up a TV so I can watch from the tub with the sound going through the stereo so i often just sit there and vegetate.

keesterdog

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2004, 03:17:56 pm »
i use the tub about as often as my wife.  a couple times a week usually all i'm good for.

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2004, 06:11:33 pm »
i use the tub about as often as my wife.  .

ummmmmmmmmmmm, does that mean you use the tub as often as your wife uses the tub?...... Or that you use the tub as often as you use your wife?

Quite confussing in deed
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2004, 06:47:17 pm »
Thanks Doc, I was wondering to but did not want to ask.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2004, 06:47:17 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42