What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Finally pulled the trigger!  (Read 2125 times)

Sludge Factory

Finally pulled the trigger!
« on: May 16, 2020, 11:50:16 am »
Went with the Marquis Epic in Silver Swirl and Ash.  Have to wait until July though because we are redoing the backyard.  The wait is going to be the hardest part.   Thanks everyone here that commented and gave me advice.  I think we made the best choice for what we wanted, which was a good hydrotherapy tub that was built well and had good customer service. 

Hot Tub Forum

Finally pulled the trigger!
« on: May 16, 2020, 11:50:16 am »

MarKee

Re: Finally pulled the trigger!
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2020, 12:45:37 pm »
Awesome tub, congrats!  Silver/Ash is my favorite color combo.  One of the best seats in the Epic is when you sit in the footwell and turn the 2 large geyser jets on.  It will hit your lower and mid back, it's the best massage ever.

Sludge Factory

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2020, 02:21:33 pm »
Awesome tub, congrats!  Silver/Ash is my favorite color combo.  One of the best seats in the Epic is when you sit in the footwell and turn the 2 large geyser jets on.  It will hit your lower and mid back, it's the best massage ever.

Yep, can't wait to get it.  It comes with the frog system but I know nothing about hot tubs or keeping the water up.  Hopefully I'll catch on fairly quickly.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2020, 02:21:33 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42