What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Bullfrog M series or hot springs spa  (Read 7822 times)

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
Re: Bullfrog M series or hot springs spa
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2020, 10:00:58 pm »
Where is the filter on the M series? 

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2020, 10:00:58 pm »

Sam

« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2020, 03:08:35 pm »
Hidden behind a jetpak.  There are no intakes in the footwell either.  Those too are hidden behind the jetpaks.  The M Series really are super innovative.  When they announced them I was sort of skeptical and thought they were overpriced.  Now that we have them, I'm blown away.  They really are incredible.  They have an optional system that notifies your phone when the cover is opened or closed.  Instead of speakers, the stereo system has transducers that vibrate the shell.  It sounds great and you don't have the failure point of speakers exposed to ozone, water, chems, etc.

Bullfrog really hit it out of the park with these.

BullFrogSpasMN

« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2020, 03:13:25 pm »
Hidden behind a jetpak.  There are no intakes in the footwell either.  Those too are hidden behind the jetpaks.  The M Series really are super innovative.  When they announced them I was sort of skeptical and thought they were overpriced.  Now that we have them, I'm blown away.  They really are incredible.  They have an optional system that notifies your phone when the cover is opened or closed.  Instead of speakers, the stereo system has transducers that vibrate the shell.  It sounds great and you don't have the failure point of speakers exposed to ozone, water, chems, etc.

Have you filled one up Sam? The look is gorgeous when you get them all lit up and running

Backcountryluv

« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2020, 12:40:42 am »
M-Series are beautiful spas...

Should of rounded those corners a bit more.

Personally, it is the square clean lines on the M Series (and Bullfrog STIL model) that drew me in.  It is the only spa that I love the looks of. 

Sam

« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2020, 05:54:34 pm »

Have you filled one up Sam? The look is gorgeous when you get them all lit up and running

We wired one dry for lights and stereo at a home show but I haven't had one filled yet.  Are you guys running one wet?  I feel like you need to sit in the new seats to appreciate and I don't have room for multiples.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2020, 05:54:34 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42