What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Need info on arctic spas  (Read 5385 times)

Sebastien

Need info on arctic spas
« on: June 18, 2019, 10:10:49 pm »
Hi, we want to buy a spas and we are looking for arctic spa because we love spa boy and jets and pump but when we looking on web i dont find any coment on arctic spas or review. Anybody here buy artic spa? We looking for epic model.

Thanks.

Hot Tub Forum

Need info on arctic spas
« on: June 18, 2019, 10:10:49 pm »

Michael Russell

Re: Need info on arctic spas
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2019, 10:38:44 am »
I was seriously looking at the Arctic brand, mainly for the Spa boy... In the end I went with a Marquis Epic. In my mind better insulation. The water maintenance after 7 months of use is really quite simple. I use the Spa Frog Cartridges and refill two with Bromine on the lowest settings, This lasts me 2 weeks. Once a week I check water chemistry and have to top up the PH and hardness sometimes. Thats really it. Quick and easy..

Arctic is know for using proprietary parts. Which could mean problems down the road if you have issues. That said they have been around for awhile and seem to support there older tubs quite well.

Mike

Sebastien

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2019, 03:45:29 pm »
Thanks Michael for your answer that will Help me

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2019, 11:09:24 am »
Thanks Michael for your answer that will Help me

Don't settle on 1 or 2 brands/models before you even have had a chance to review spas in person.

A list of brands that have good reputations would include: Arctic, Artesian, Bullfrog, Caldera, D1, Hot Spring, Jacuzzi, Marquis and Sundance (an maybe others). You may have a couple of those or all of them depending on your area. Use the dealer locators on the manufacturer websites to see who is in your immediate vicinity (maybe within 50 miles).

After seeing who is in your area, visit those locations and wet test your top 3 or so based on what looks good, seems like a good deal (what is included in the deal), seems like its from a dealer you trust... that wet test will go a long way toward making an informed decision.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2019, 11:09:24 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42