What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Purchasing Artesian this week!  (Read 3322 times)

flamingoezz

Purchasing Artesian this week!
« on: May 28, 2019, 04:21:46 pm »
Finally settled on a Grand Bahama Elite. Was hoping someone with Artesian can comment on the purification options and lighting.

Is there somewhere I can see what the different lighting options available in the Island Elite look like? Sounds like there are 3 options. We are more about the comfort than the lighting so wanted to know if they are worth it.

How is the stock ozonator vs AOP? Is there a large difference in replacement costs?
« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 04:23:53 pm by flamingoezz »

Hot Tub Forum

Purchasing Artesian this week!
« on: May 28, 2019, 04:21:46 pm »

Ralith

Re: Purchasing Artesian this week!
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2019, 01:24:35 am »
I just purchased the Island Margarita Elite last month, with diamond AOP and all lights/pillowfalls. Lights are great when you want them, and on a $10kish purchase I'm fine spending couple $100 for them. I figure if you get 10-15 years out of tub, its maybe $1-2/month for them.

Can't say on replacement costs on AOP.

We love the tub, use it almost every day. I will say @ease inline doesn't last very long and are quiet expensive compared to granular chlorine, so I've already switched after 1st cartridge hardly lasted 2 weeks. Your tub is a little smaller so may last longer, but ymmv.

kelclsub

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2020, 09:39:38 pm »
I just purchased the Island Margarita Elite last month, with diamond AOP and all lights/pillowfalls. Lights are great when you want them, and on a $10kish purchase I'm fine spending couple $100 for them. I figure if you get 10-15 years out of tub, its maybe $1-2/month for them.

Can't say on replacement costs on AOP.

We love the tub, use it almost every day. I will say @ease inline doesn't last very long and are quiet expensive compared to granular chlorine, so I've already switched after 1st cartridge hardly lasted 2 weeks. Your tub is a little smaller so may last longer, but ymmv.

Do you feel like you get a weaker massage in your Elite than the regular (if you did a wet test)? I've had experts tell me that Elite isn't a great upgrade because you lose the power of that 2nd 6HP pump. I just purchased the Margarita Elite yesterday!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2020, 09:39:38 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42