What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Waterfall feature malfunction  (Read 4475 times)

bachman

Re: Waterfall feature malfunction
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2019, 03:01:32 am »
Sounds like a nice and really well thought-out set up.

Being able to plan ahead with the idea of doing yard and patio work and the eventual placement of a tub is where I started and then the time frame on the tub we got versus waiting, shopping and spending kind of moved everything up quite a bit. The challenge was not rushing to get things done and forgetting anything important. Now that you mention the socializing from the those nearby and not in the tub, I'm picturing how lucky my set up is in that respect. Our cover lifts and flips to the house side so like yours, it isn't blocking anything or any kind of a nice view. The side of the tub along the patio where socializing non tubbers will be has the filtration/spa frog cabinet so the one seat that could be there with one's back to the patio isn't yet each corner seat there lends well to visiting.

I suspect we'll add a cantilever umbrella to help with UV and tree debris. My wife cannot be in direct sunlight and UV here is at the edge of the chart normally. The more I look at hot tubs in their environments, landscapes and décor, the more I want to take my time. Thankfully my yard is small enough to limit my options so I simply can't do it all.  lol
« Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 03:04:11 am by bachman »

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Waterfall feature malfunction
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2019, 03:01:32 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42