What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Any Sweetwater Owners ?  (Read 1885 times)

golferm

• Tiger River Bengal Owner
Any Sweetwater Owners ?
« on: September 14, 2004, 06:24:12 pm »
Wondering if there are any sweetwater owners, specifically, Bahia's that could comment on their spas.  I'm leaning towards one right now.

Hot Tub Forum

Any Sweetwater Owners ?
« on: September 14, 2004, 06:24:12 pm »

Constance

• I love my Bahia
Re: Any Sweetwater Owners ?
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2004, 12:24:34 am »
I've have my Bahia for one week and just LOVE it!!!!  My husband was not real sold on a hot tub, but told me yesterday he was glad I talked him into it.  I love each of the seats for different reasons.  The jets are powerful enough.  I had wet tested some tubs with now enough power.  This one was just fine.  I would have loved the Optima--but couldn't convince my husband to spend the extra money.  The Bahia was a good value buy.
Good Luck!!
Connie

new owner

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2004, 02:26:56 pm »
We've had our Sweetwater Cayman for 2 months now. I know that is not long, but so far we love it!

The delivery guys we used do pretty much all of the hot tub deliveries in our area--regardless of brand. They also pick up the hot tubs that need servicing--so I thought they have some good insight. They spoke highly of the Sundance and Sweetwater tubs--said they RARELY come back for these. THey could not say the same for some other brands (yes, they named names and they were all top makes).

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2004, 02:26:56 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42