What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Before and After Pictures  (Read 6270 times)

bulmer4nc

• Now a Canes Fan.
Before and After Pictures
« on: September 12, 2004, 01:15:19 pm »
OK... We're still not done in the backyard but I figured it was time to at least post something from our backyard reno...  You can see from the before and after pics what was done... At this point, there still hasn't been any landscaping around the new deck / patio and the walkway from the stairs to the patio is not done yet either...  

Lots of work to do but at least now we get to take a soak every day in the process...   8)

Here's a link to the pics:
http://
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/bulmer4nc/album?.dir=/2c3f&.src=ph&.tok=phwhyuBBy6PQ.jrS

(direct link to slideshow)
http://
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/bulmer4nc/slideshow?.dir=/2c3f&.src=ph&.tok=phwhyuBBy6PQ.jrS
Home of the Stanley Cup Champions!!!

Hot Tub Forum

Before and After Pictures
« on: September 12, 2004, 01:15:19 pm »

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
Re: Before and After Pictures
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2004, 02:25:12 pm »
Looks incredible!!!

Great job!

Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

windsurfdog

• Loving this cool weather....
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2004, 02:52:10 pm »
Way to go, bulmer!  What a nice setup!  Which room(s) lead to the spa?  Love your sunrise railing treatments, too.
8)
We, the unwilling, led by the unqualified, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful...

sobe

• Sundance optima owner
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2004, 02:55:15 pm »
The tub looks great, is that sahara with coastal combo?
I have the sahara with sierra and now wondering if I should have got the coastal.

bulmer4nc

• Now a Canes Fan.
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2004, 03:04:41 pm »
It's actually the Onyx with Coastal combo...

The room leading out to the spa is the 'Rec' room in the basement.  Down here in NC both basements and rec rooms are rare.  We're lucky enough to have both.

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2004, 05:30:53 pm »
My god that horrible! :-[   Oh, wait, sorry that was the reflection in the monitor. Actually looks great, nice storage area! How far are you from NC St U? I'll buy 4 tickets and some beer for next Saturday, you provide the transporation and Optima!
« Last Edit: September 12, 2004, 05:34:35 pm by wmccall »
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

bulmer4nc

• Now a Canes Fan.
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2004, 06:35:12 pm »
We're about 10 minutes from the stadium...   8)

ttodd1

• Life is so much better in my Cameo
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2004, 06:36:06 pm »

The room leading out to the spa is the 'Rec' room in the basement.  Down here in NC both basements and rec rooms are rare.  We're lucky enough to have both.

Yeah I was wondering if that was the same as mine till the close up pics.  Great setup.  I'm from NY and now live in the south and basements are not only rare but builders look at you kinda funny when you mention them - like why would you want one of those...   :-/

bulmer4nc

• Now a Canes Fan.
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2004, 06:37:27 pm »
Last I heard, seats for the game next weekend are $400 bucks!  But... if you're buying... :-)  Heck, we'll even grill steaks for ya!

Jodi

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2004, 06:59:00 pm »
My god that horrible! :-[   Oh, wait, sorry that was the reflection in the monitor. Actually looks great, nice storage area! How far are you from NC St U? I'll buy 4 tickets and some beer for next Saturday, you provide the transporation and Optima!

Don't kid yourself, I think wmccall would charter a jet at the prospect of free tickets to a game of any kind. He only sells spas to support his football habit!

Nhbeacon

• Still a happy Siberian owner
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2004, 09:48:05 pm »
Oh man! What a great set up! We almost moved to Lumberton 7 years ago and the no basement thing was a bumma! I loved the Raleigh area and would have moved there, but Lumberton wasn't happening for me. The tub looks great and you really gave yourself privacy with the tub under the deck.

Jan
Maybe the Hokey Pokey is what's all about?

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2004, 10:23:42 pm »
Last I heard, seats for the game next weekend are $400 bucks!  But... if you're buying... :-)  Heck, we'll even grill steaks for ya!

Jodi

Paying scalpers is one thing I've never been able to do.  The Buckeyes barely got by Marshall.  Hopefully another week to improve will help.  How's NCst doing without Phillip Rivers?
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

zacman

« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2004, 10:50:56 pm »

I thought it was sahara on coastal too.  I also thought the onyx was much darker?  We ordered the sahara after first deciding on the onyx.

bulmer4nc

• Now a Canes Fan.
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2004, 08:57:40 am »
The Onyx is actually a bit darker than it looks in the pictures.  I'll see if I can get a closeup shot of the shell so you can get an idea of how it really looks.

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2004, 10:38:22 am »

Don't kid yourself, I think wmccall would charter a jet at the prospect of free tickets to a game of any kind. He only sells spas to support his football habit!

By they way, I am just and end user!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2004, 10:38:22 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42