What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: What a feeling....  (Read 2051 times)

sobe

• Sundance optima owner
What a feeling....
« on: September 13, 2004, 12:41:20 am »
soaking in the optima for 20 mts in the morning and at night relieves all  physical and (most) mental stress.
I wish i had bought the tub much sooner. This forum had a big influence upon me to go and wet test different tubs and i  believe i made a good decision, thanks to all of you.
If there are any procastinators out there i implore you to go out and wet test the optima tub, you will  be pleasently surprised as to what you have been missing.

Hot Tub Forum

What a feeling....
« on: September 13, 2004, 12:41:20 am »

Steve

• Ultimate Member
Re: What a feeling....
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2004, 12:55:43 am »
Owning a spa is a wonderful experience and sobe's findings are very true of most quality spas available today. Enjoy it in good health!

Steve

ebirrane

• HS Grandee Owner; Hot Tub Geek
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2004, 09:47:13 am »

We've been building a deck around our incredible grandee all weekend.  Getting into the tub last night was the only thing that made sleep even possible.  

Before getting a tub such all-weekend projects would leave me tossing and turning or, at the very least, popping Advil left and right.  I haven't taken a single Advil for muscle soreness since getting a tub.

-Ed

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2004, 10:12:45 am »
My tub is a wonderful addition to my life as well. I started selling these things because I like them so much, not the other way 'round. This is one time where being in the industry has not gotten me tired of also being a user.. .

When it's warm outside, we turn down the temp and use it to cool off. If it's cool out - jump in to warm up. I freely admit to being spoiled: I have a very narrow temp range that feels comfortable, which is why I live where I live. The tub helps keep me spoiled.

I have chronic back problems: tub to the rescue! My normal method is ice (off and on) for the first 24 hours after a flare-up, and that gets old real fast! ASAP, I'm in the tub and much happier. You'll think this is sales-talk, but the MotoMassage works exactly right for me.

I have trouble sleeping sometimes: tub to the rescue! Longer soaks at higher temps knock me out.

I have a teenage daughter, and she and I have lots of conversations in the tub. I wouldn't give that up for everything I own. We are very close - best friends. If we didn't have the tub, I don't know how I would contrive something to enjoy time together and get that little 'window into her world' that is so priceless. She also enjoys having friends over to enjoy the tub, and my wife and I are so glad that she likes our home enough to do so.

We don't entertain in our tub, though we have friends who do. It can be a nice place to sit and talk, enjoy the night sky, and good company with a clear head and no hangover. Relaxing from the hot water is a good alternative to the common 'social lubricants' that many people feel the need of in similar situations.

Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2004, 10:12:45 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42