What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Fellow Euphoria owners - jet question  (Read 3424 times)

KennyG

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Fellow Euphoria owners - jet question
« on: September 11, 2004, 02:22:18 am »
Hello

Our Euphoria is approaching it's one year birthday and we still love her as much the day she arrived. Last week however she got "sick" pumps and I'm wondering if other Euphoria owners have had this happen.

Normally when we get in we run the jets at low till they time out at 15 min. then I'll go with high jets for the final 15 min.. This time when I hit the high only the side without the heater was working . After 20-30 seconds I turned off the jets and tried low jets but nothing. I raised the temp up two degrees and loosen the filters. Still nothing happened and I called it a night.

Now about a week later it did it again but this time the moment I got in and hit the pump button only one side worked (non-heater side). It ran for about 20-30 seconds, I heard a hum and it cut off by-itself. I hit the pump button and nothing. I tried the pump button 3-4 times till it finally came on 8 min. later with both pumps working at low speed. It timed out at 15 min. I hit the high speed and only one side came on. The heater light came on but no jet action from that side. Right before I turned it off there was "SHLF" followed by "DR" on the panel.

I was surprised to see "DR' since these last two months we've used the spa less that ever due to the heat. We average three nights a week and change the water every three months. We were told to keep the water level about 2/3 of the fins on the filter housing. It was about one inch below that so I added water and ran the jets at low and high 3-4 times with no problems. The heater light came on in less than 5 seconds after I raised the temp. After 30 min of running all was well and didn't get any codes on the display. I can't believe that one inch of water could be the cause of this. Anyone else with this problem?

Kenny J.

Hot Tub Forum

Fellow Euphoria owners - jet question
« on: September 11, 2004, 02:22:18 am »

Pooldevil

Re: Fellow Euphoria owners - jet question
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2004, 08:21:38 am »
Hi Kenny
We have and sell Euphorias and I am sure the problem is just the water level is a little low.  If we let the level drop to half way up the fins , the suction will draw in air and lock up the system - this will shut down the heater on its pressure switch.
Kep your water to just under the skimmer lid and it will function much better , though the water will go above the lid when you get in.
Great tub ....
Enjoy

rocket

• Life is good!
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2004, 01:14:43 pm »
Hi Kenny,

If the water level doesn't take care of the problem, give your dealer a call.  I know that he'll get the problem corrected.  Rest assured that you have one of the better brands out there with great support.

aaahhh

• aaahhh now that feels good!  04 Marquis Euphoria
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2004, 01:40:31 am »
I agree with both post. I had a problem much like yours.
I freeked and called my dealer.  He said just add some water and call me back. The call back was to tell him he was right and everything is OK.

aaahhh ;D im happy again.  Geat tub :D

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2004, 01:40:31 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42