What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Love that OPTIMA!  (Read 2383 times)

sobe

• Sundance optima owner
Love that OPTIMA!
« on: September 07, 2004, 12:45:03 pm »
The tub was all hooked up by saturday, just in time for the long weekend.
After getting the deck reinforced with new footings and the electrical upgrade it is one of the greatest feeling when you are in that therapy seat. Thare was an initial scare as the electrician informed me that the tub was leaking but i realized later that the tub over filled and some of the water had to be emptied to reach the correct levels.
My almost three year old daughter has been running around the hot tub saying how much she loves it and at certain times probably being very loud to my neighbours dismay. It has been  a great experience and i owe a big thanks to all who have responded to my posts.

Hot Tub Forum

Love that OPTIMA!
« on: September 07, 2004, 12:45:03 pm »

bethshar

Re: Love that OPTIMA!
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2004, 02:27:37 pm »
Excellent! So glad you didn't have a leak.  Enjoy your tub -

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2004, 02:49:54 pm »
I usually fill till the waterline is just lapping at the neck jets in the therapy seat.  Any higher than that, and the water level goes way up to the rim when you start packing in bodies.
Brewman
Brewman

sobe

• Sundance optima owner
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2004, 03:06:39 pm »
You are absolutely right, as a matter of fact I need to still take some water out as the level is right at the pillow line.
Has anyone put any sorround steps and a bar or table next to the tub. Currently I have a 48inch wood steps but would like to get a bar table next to it.
I have looked at the sundance wood accesories, wondering of other choices available.

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2004, 07:50:51 am »
I'm sure that there are a lot of sources for this type of thing-just check around the web.  There is also the option of having a craftsman custom make something to fit.  Or if you're handy, get some lumber, and make something yourself.  
I plan on making some redwood shelves for our spa- someday.
Brewman
Brewman

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2004, 07:50:51 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42