What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hot springs lime light series  (Read 2674 times)

kies1

Hot springs lime light series
« on: August 03, 2018, 06:26:01 pm »
So how does this line of hot tubs look. I asked about the fibre core insulation and it seems good. Looking at a 7 by 7 no lounger and it looks like a pretty nice tub 41 jets good warranty and from my research hot springs seems pretty good and the lime light is a step above the hotspot line. Seems to me to be pretty nice with ozone, two jet pumps, two filters, and recirculating pump plus the dealer here seems really good. Thinking about putting a deposit down. Thoughts

Hot Tub Forum

Hot springs lime light series
« on: August 03, 2018, 06:26:01 pm »

d00nut

Re: Hot springs lime light series
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2018, 07:22:20 pm »
Easily our most popular line this year.  The Flash and Beam specifically have been wonderful movers for us.  Personally, those hot tubs have everything I would want.  If you are happy with your dealer, I wouldn't hesitate selling one to a close family member or friend :)

kies1

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2018, 08:23:59 pm »
We are looking at the flash so funny you say that. It does look very nice and well equipped.  Seems nice for the money compared to what we have looked at. We were looking at the rhythm but for the few extra dollars the flash looks to be such a nicer hot tub. Thanks for your input

kies1

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2018, 01:55:15 pm »
Flash hot tub on order, let the games begin.

d00nut

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2018, 03:46:25 pm »
Awesome!  Congratulations!  You'll love it!

kies1

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2018, 03:57:12 pm »
Thanks first hot tub so very excited

TemptingDestiny

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2018, 07:03:23 pm »
Congrats to you! The Flash has been a huge hit since it came to the lineup! With the few adjustments they made to it for this redesign, It has definitely hit nail on the head. Great choice! Looking forward to hearing about your experience :)

kies1

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2018, 07:16:37 pm »
Yes very excited did quite a bit of research before pulling the plug. Looked at jacuzzi and arctic spa as well. I think the lime light series which ever model you chose is really good value for your money. Warranty is also very good. Will see how things go lol

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2018, 07:16:37 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42