What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Vita Spa 700 series Mystique  (Read 3317 times)

mythander889

Vita Spa 700 series Mystique
« on: July 29, 2018, 09:33:47 pm »
Hi -- we're in the middle of purchasing a hot tub, and are considering the Mystique from Vita Spa ('mystique' on https://vitaspa.com/hot-tubs/). We're a little bit lost trying to find reliable or reputable information about it -- there are very few reviews, and it's hard to get a sense of which of the stats actually matter. The main draw for us on this tub over others we've looked at (from Bullfrog, dimension one, and hot springs) is the size -- it's a little bigger and should fit a few more people

Has anyone had any experience with the mystique, or with Vita Spas in general? Are there any things you wish you knew? Thank you for your help!

Hot Tub Forum

Vita Spa 700 series Mystique
« on: July 29, 2018, 09:33:47 pm »

Sam

Re: Vita Spa 700 series Mystique
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2018, 04:10:05 pm »
Bullfrog, d1, and hot spring are top tier manufacturers and are among the best options available.  I would not put vita in the same class from a quality, energery efficiency, reliability, factory support, or therapy perspective.  You can get a large sized spa like that from D1.  The Amore Bay and Serena Bay are in that same oversized class. 

Honestly, the largest Bullfrog and Hot Spring models are more than enough for the vast majority of people.  You may be different, but I've found that most people who think they need a spa that size end up later realizing that the never have that many people that are all ready to go, in their swim suit, and get in the spa at the exact same time.  Typically, someone is sitting on the patio furniture while someone else is still changing, and then another person is getting out because they are overheated, etc.  Most 2nd time buyers are downsizing.  First time buyers ten to go bigger than necessary.

Again, I'm only speaking in generalizations and your situation may vary, but I wouldn't pick Vita over the other reputable brands just because of capacity.  imo, of course.

Ghvf

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2018, 09:45:51 am »
I had a Vita Spa for about 10 years and bought while they were still Vita, not Maxx. Anyway I had enough issues over the years because of poor quality manufacturing and lack of support to recommend you spend your hard-earned money elsewhere. They went belly up of course during the downturn and so did my warranty. Shoddy manufacturing for a nearly $10G hot tub. May have changed with new ownership but there are much better brands at the same or better price.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2018, 09:45:51 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42