What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Happy 3 year Artesian Tub owner about to add Tidal Fit Swim Spa AMA  (Read 2249 times)

JustAnotherNewbie

Hey Everyone,
I count myself lucky to have found this site as it has help me tremendously when researching, testing, negotiating,and using my Tub.
I am a happy, 3 yr Margarita Elite owner who uses my tub daily. We are so happy with Artesian and our local dealer, that we are now excitedly awaiting the delivery of a new Tidal Fit Pro EP-15 to our backyard. We are about 3 weeks out and have broken ground to prep the area to welcome the tub. It will be semi-inground.
I'll be updating this post as we go and will be open to any questions you may have regarding my current Tub, a 2015 Margarita Elite or the new swimspa.

Negotiations and prices paid
Site prep, excavation, concrete, electrical.
Use, cleaning, upkeep and maintenance.

Most of these topics have been discussed and threads are available. If there are any specific questions regarding  to my project, ask away. Thanks for reading and thanks to this site!

Hot Tub Forum

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
Re: Happy 3 year Artesian Tub owner about to add Tidal Fit Swim Spa AMA
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2018, 04:13:00 pm »
 Artesian is a very underrated spa and company.    We sold them back in 2001 to around 2004 before the moved to Vegas.  Is the swim spa Artesian as well?    Things I have seen with a swim spa is you gotta want it,  and you better use it.   Then expect your power bill to go up a bit. 

Enjoy! 

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Happy 3 year Artesian Tub owner about to add Tidal Fit Swim Spa AMA
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2018, 04:13:00 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42