What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Artesian Spas  (Read 11629 times)

Sam

Re: Artesian Spas
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2018, 11:56:55 am »
I think it's just the difference between getting footblasters or not.  The difference in space in the footwell is negligible.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2018, 11:56:55 am »

kelclsub

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2020, 09:48:18 pm »
Hi there,
I purchased an Island Margarita Elite two years ago. I'm happy to report to you we are very happy with the purchase and I use it every day. The tub is high quality and the warranty for the Elite series is better then most. We did have an issue with a pump, which was our fault. We utilized the warranty  service call. He fixed the problem and replaced the topside control due to condensation free except for the trip charge. So as far as quality and service experience big thumbs up.
Now as to the price. I live in southern Ca. We paid a little over $10 all in for the tub. I'm not sure exactly,  you can check my posts from 15/16 and may find the info helpful. That's a couple years ago.
As far as space, how many people do you expect to be in at any time? I originally  planned party central, but in reality  , it's me by myself or the wife 99% of the time. So, my advice would be the smaller Antigua.
As far as comparing  power, I've been in a bunch of tubs and by far my Elite blows them all away. Jacuzzi,  HotSpring, Caldera,  all great, but Artesian  is best IMHO.
Good luck.

Do you feel you get a good massage from your Elite?

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2020, 09:48:18 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42