What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hot Tub Price: Bahama Spa Tranquility Harbor  (Read 3579 times)

dana.dks@gmail.com

Hot Tub Price: Bahama Spa Tranquility Harbor
« on: April 16, 2018, 12:39:34 pm »
Hi everyone we are looking at a Bahama Spa (which is specific to our dealer Backyard Masters).  It is a 7 person, bench, 2 pumps with 325 gallons.  The first price they gave us was $7,680 plus tax.  Is this a good price?  He said he gave us a "before the season sale discount" which was about $1,000 and said he would honor it for the week. 

1. Does anyone know of this brand? Is it good?
2. Has anyone purchased this and received a different price?
3. Does anyone have purchase techniques?  Should we go in and offer a lower price?  If so, how much lower?  Any tips would be helpful!

Thanks,

Dana

Hot Tub Forum

Hot Tub Price: Bahama Spa Tranquility Harbor
« on: April 16, 2018, 12:39:34 pm »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: Hot Tub Price: Bahama Spa Tranquility Harbor
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2018, 02:14:17 pm »
I can't get by question #1.

I found their website and still have no idea who they are, where they are located, how long in business...
220, 221, whatever it takes!

castletonia

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2018, 02:22:25 pm »
Never heard of them before.  Looking at the shell molds, the appear to be a private labeled Dynasty.  Being private labeled means you will find little to no information on them.  I don't consider Dynasty to be a top quality manufacturer, more like middle tier and even lower middle tier.  Having dealt with private labeled Dynasty before (Shoreline and Garden Leisure) I think that is a price that would be fair to you and your dealer, meaning that they are making a decent profit and you are not getting hosed.  With that being said, unless you absolutely trust your dealer and love that hot tub, I personally would look at other options for $8k.

Beck0101

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2018, 03:16:27 pm »
For the money I think you could get yourself into a Bullfrog X6 or R6 which will be a little bigger than what you're looking at right now (at least looking at water capacity).  $8k is a lot of money.  Make sure you get something that will last and has a great warranty...

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2018, 03:16:27 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42