What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Costco and Bullfrog roadshow prices ?  (Read 16208 times)

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
Re: Costco and Bullfrog roadshow prices ?
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2018, 01:07:10 pm »
Must be a lot of hours for guys doing it. Costco is open long hours!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2018, 01:07:10 pm »

Sam

« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2018, 05:13:55 pm »

It's brutal.  I filled in for a guy one day and about gouged my eyeball out with one of their sporks.

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2018, 06:45:38 pm »

It's brutal.  I filled in for a guy one day and about gouged my eyeball out with one of their sporks.

I'm guessing you got the spork because you grazed the sample carts to your hearts content!
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Sam

« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2018, 06:46:31 pm »

I'm guessing you got the spork because you grazed the sample carts to your hearts content!
The only perk!!

Zenoxious1914

« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2018, 10:25:16 am »
A lot of misinformation in this thread.

We looked into buying a Bullfrog and went to our local dealer. We decided on what our needs were and tested. We were ready to buy on the spot but our dealer told us the price and said if we didnt buy today that it would be better to wait a week and buy from Costco at an event they were HOSTING. These aren't tubs that Costco sells normally, the dealer sets up a booth and you order everything that you want (from the dealer) and you simply pay on your way out. The prices were 1500.00 to 2500.00 cheaper buy waiting a week for the event pricing and you had to purchase at the event. They even held the tub for 3 months for us (we bought it in winter) and we installed in late Feb.

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2018, 11:33:38 am »
That is almost exactly what Jim and Sam both said. Savings will be different I’m sure depending on what your dealer is asking for the tub versus Costco price

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2018, 05:03:07 pm »
I'm wondering where you live.  Costco road shows are different from warehouse to warehouse.  I have known Bullfrog, Caldera, Hot Spring and Clearwater being sold, depending on location.
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

Zenoxious1914

« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2018, 06:26:07 pm »
I'm wondering where you live.  Costco road shows are different from warehouse to warehouse.  I have known Bullfrog, Caldera, Hot Spring and Clearwater being sold, depending on location.
  I'm in the northwest (Oregon) but the ones I have seen have been hosted events by dealers. I guess my point, in my case these aren't Hot tubs that Costco stocks and sells themselves but in other places I concede that may very well be the case.

That is almost exactly what Jim and Sam both said. Savings will be different I’m sure depending on what your dealer is asking for the tub versus Costco price

Your're right. I read some more after I posted and couldn't figure out how to edit. They had good info. And yeah the price advantage is going to vary from dealer to dealer. Also I learned how to edit. :)
« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 06:29:34 pm by Zenoxious1914 »

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2018, 01:58:56 am »
  I'm in the northwest (Oregon) but the ones I have seen have been hosted events by dealers. I guess my point, in my case these aren't Hot tubs that Costco stocks and sells themselves but in other places I concede that may very well be the case.

Your're right. I read some more after I posted and couldn't figure out how to edit. They had good info. And yeah the price advantage is going to vary from dealer to dealer. Also I learned how to edit. :)

Costco does not stock and sell spas at US locations.  Maybe Canada. Not even Costco.com.  There is no such thing as a Costco spa.  They have road shows where for 5-10 days a dealer or manufacturer has sale events for Costco members.

Costco does not service spas.  They find dealers or service companies to service what they sell on line.  The dealer or manufacturer doing the road show is responsible for servicing spas sold at those events.

Costco is simply a middle man taking a % of every deal that goes through the register or sold on line.  The big winners are the Costco members and the manufacturers.
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2018, 01:58:56 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42