What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: UK Tub Owners - Do you..... Keep it at a Constant Temp or Use Preheating?  (Read 3016 times)

liamsmedley

Hi all,

So.....

After owning my tub for almost 4 years (1 year out of action however) I have finally decided to really look in to this terrible chinese control system I have a little further

I have since managed to work out from searching online that I can put it on a cleaning cycle once a day and also a preheating cycle once a day

The cleaning cycle is self explanatory, circulates the water, ads Ozone to it, job done

As for heating the tub. I have never really tried t use a preheat cycle as I felt if I ever wanted to use the tub I couldn't rely on it being nice and warm bearing in mind the UK's fluctuating temperatures, however I am now faced with large electricity bills for keeping my tub at temp all the time to maybe use it twice a week at the most

With that in mind, I was wondering if anyone in the UK used preheating, roughly how much temperature increase/decrease they found each day and also whether heating once for say 4-6 hours in a day is more cost effective than heating constantly day and night when needed

My tub will heat to 1 degree above temp and start again when 1 degree below if that helps

Thanks in advance

Hot Tub Forum

thesockpuppet

Re: UK Tub Owners - Do you..... Keep it at a Constant Temp or Use Preheating?
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2019, 09:02:56 am »
We go for constant temperature personally... it's used too often to worry about going up and down!!

Hot Tub Forum

Re: UK Tub Owners - Do you..... Keep it at a Constant Temp or Use Preheating?
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2019, 09:02:56 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42