What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Crane in Spa, tight space, which to get? Hotspring? Jacuzzi?  (Read 10581 times)

castletonia

Re: Crane in Spa, tight space, which to get? Hotspring? Jacuzzi?
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2018, 07:47:41 am »
I think you will find that the Resort has more power than the Epic.  It uses the same pumps, has 7 fewer jets and does not have those geyser jets.

Pricing is dependent on the retailer.  Some list at MSRP and discount off of that and others may have a lower list price that is non-negotiable.  $1,500 is probably the least you will see for Microsilk.  You can post your prices on here and we can give advice as to whether they are good or not.  Hottubguy and Markee are Marquis dealers and I sold Marquis until last year.  We can at least let you know how you are doing but keep in mind that just because Markee or Hottubguy sells a tub at one price does not mean your dealer will or is obligated to sell at the price another dealer does.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2018, 07:47:41 am »

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2018, 12:00:28 pm »
tried out the marquis, wet tested the epic as that's the only one they had with water. Thought I'd try the jets and the microsilk. 

We are going back and doing a wet test for the resort hopefully next week. But they said trying the epic would give a good sense of the jets.

We really liked the micro silk. just soaking for about 10 min, my skin definitely felt  softer getting out,it's been 8 hrs and my hands feel really soft, I think I'm sold on the microsilk.

the jets were pretty good, i liked the neck one. The other lounger did push us up out of the seat a bit though. hopefully that doesn't happen in the resort.

The resort does seem pretty pricey though, they had it at $12,400 without the microsilk, which I think is a $1500 option?

The other one, is the V84L, but it only has 1 lounger vs. 2 on the resort.

Do dealers keep the price so close to msrp?

What did the price on the resort include?  Constellation lights, step, cover lifter?  If so that’s right in the ballpark of what I sell it for. I’m surprised you floated in Adirondack seat in the Epic. The Tessort sits differently. I’ve never floated in that seat but I do float a bit in lounge. My wife all 105 lbs of her doesn’t float in lounge so that’s where she sits. Usually it is opposite.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2018, 12:00:28 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42