What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: renovating hot tub corner pillows  (Read 1888 times)

jonnyivy

renovating hot tub corner pillows
« on: November 02, 2017, 02:23:55 pm »
Hi all,

I have an old Pheonix 6 seater hot-tub,...  boy is she still in good condition,..everything still works as it should,...so glad I spent extra on a better quality one way back then.
I find the only thing to off-set its good-as-new looks is the corner pillows, theyre getting a bit faded and old looking,....although not falling apart.
I was wondering if there is any tricks I could use to bring a little shine or " newness" back to them as it's quite difficult to find new ones to replace mines here in Scotland..

Any help would be much appreciated,

jonny

Hot Tub Forum

renovating hot tub corner pillows
« on: November 02, 2017, 02:23:55 pm »

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
Re: renovating hot tub corner pillows
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2017, 04:34:26 pm »
Hi all,

I have an old Pheonix 6 seater hot-tub,...  boy is she still in good condition,..everything still works as it should,...so glad I spent extra on a better quality one way back then.
I find the only thing to off-set its good-as-new looks is the corner pillows, theyre getting a bit faded and old looking,....although not falling apart.
I was wondering if there is any tricks I could use to bring a little shine or " newness" back to them as it's quite difficult to find new ones to replace mines here in Scotland..

jonny

Buy new ones.
Retired

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2017, 11:45:45 am »
Hi all,

jonny

Buy new ones.

Either accept that the pillows you have are functional (but not beautiful) or buy new ones. Whatever you might use to make them look better will be very temporary, there's nothing that will refresh them and continue to look good.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2017, 12:23:40 pm »

Either accept that the pillows you have are functional (but not beautiful) or buy new ones. Whatever you might use to make them look better will be very temporary, there's nothing that will refresh them and continue to look good.

And whatever you would use on them would probably mess up your water chemistry.  From my questionable memory, if you remove one of the pillows and see how its mounted, you may find some  generic ones online that will be a direct fit.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2017, 12:23:40 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42